Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 02:40 PM   #3031
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Remember when you said Frank Clark sucked? Lmao
Yes I do, but I only said that because he did for about half the year. Just because he's playing as well as he is now doesn't mean that he didn't previously suck. Sure he was hurt, but that doesnt mean he didn't suck.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 12:37 AM   #3032
Veteran

I need to eat so much crow on frank. So much. I did not like the trade because of compensation but wanted to give him a chance. 6 weeks in, I wanted him gone. By any means. Now he is a stud. Just watched his last press conference, and I love the guy.
SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:23 AM   #3033
Woman should only make babies

He understands winning mindset. Swagger. Do your job. Give respect and listen to people. HIGHLIGHT AND GET SHIT DONE ON TECHNIQUE
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 09:25 AM   #3034
**** That Noise

How did people not like this trade.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-18-2020, 09:27 AM   #3035
In my youth i pray to keep

Glad to say I never posted in this thread until now.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:38 AM   #3036
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
How did people not like this trade.

I think being skeptical of the compensation was fair (though I was fine with it, because stars are the type of guy to overpay for). They gave up a ton to get him and then signed him to a monster contract.

Meanwhile, Dee Ford signed a smaller deal with more outs (because the 49ers smartly realized he’s a one-dimensional player who also is Bitchmade).

I was always on board because I perceived it as a major upgrade from Bitchmade Dee. Healthy Clark is just that. He also played through several injuries, which we all know Bitchmade Dee doesn’t do, and when playing hurt at least maintained his responsibilities in the defense and set the edge against the run.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:52 AM   #3037
MVP

I love this thread
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-18-2020, 10:34 AM   #3038
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefs View Post
I need to eat so much crow on frank. So much. I did not like the trade because of compensation but wanted to give him a chance. 6 weeks in, I wanted him gone. By any means. Now he is a stud. Just watched his last press conference, and I love the guy.
He's def got some swagger and attitude to him that this defense desperately needed.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-18-2020, 02:46 PM   #3039
In Search of a Life

Frank the Tank will on a search and destroy mission Sunday.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 02:49 PM   #3040
It was not a fair catch

Trending on twitter

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Fran...d_click&f=live
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 02:57 PM   #3041
In Search of a Life

Most folks dont know Frank Clark is that ****ing guy! They dont realize he's that good. They gon learn. lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 04:12 PM   #3042
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post

It's like Henry is suppose to be this bully that nobody is allowed to stand up to. Thing is I'm sure Frank is gonna say a lot more than that during the game. He's just getting warmed up.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-18-2020, 04:37 PM   #3043
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I like that Clark is talking some trash. **** the Titans, they think they’re gonna come in to Arrowhead and bully our guys around, I guarantee it. Clark is trying to speak something into existence here.

You aren’t gonna push them around. They aren’t afraid. It’d be different if this was Dan Sorensen saying this or any DB, but this is Frank Clark and I can assure anyone and everyone that he’s not afraid to or incapable of tackling Henry.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 04:39 PM   #3044
oxymoron

Oh SNR, you sweet summer child.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 04:40 PM   #3045
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post

It's like Henry is suppose to be this bully that nobody is allowed to stand up to. Thing is I'm sure Frank is gonna say a lot more than that during the game. He's just getting warmed up.
Frank is going to bitch slap Henry all over the field.

I will be surprised if Henry breaks 100 yards.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.