Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2021, 01:13 PM   #2
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I remember one of the games against the Chiefs where he missed every pass he attempted. Except 2 passes to Eric Decker which beat us.
His games in Denver were frustratingly mind numbing.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2021, 01:16 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
I remember one of the games against the Chiefs where he missed every pass he attempted. Except 2 passes to Eric Decker which beat us.
**** i was at that shit show. Somehow we lost to a guy who was like 2/17 and 120 yards passing.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-10-2021, 01:26 PM   #4
Why so serious?

I'm a University of Florida fan and a New York Mets fan.

I'll never understand people's real dislike for the guy. He was an amazing college QB who was never going to amount to anything in the NFL in that position but stuck to his guns to try to live out his dream. He eventually pivoted to baseball after years of not playing and developed into a serviceable minor leaguer.

He probably sees an opportunity to get one last chance to play in the NFL with his college head coach. Why not go for it?

If the guy were all about the money, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have spent the last several years riding the bus as a minor league baseball player in his spare time.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:27 PM   #5
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

I'll never understand people's real dislike for the guy. He was an amazing college QB who was never going to amount to anything in the NFL in that position but stuck to his guns to try to live out his dream. He eventually pivoted to baseball after years of not playing and developed into a serviceable minor leaguer.

He probably sees an opportunity to get one last chance to play in the NFL with his college head coach. Why not go for it?

If the guy were all about the money, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have spent the last several years riding the bus as a minor league baseball player in his spare time.
The fact that Teblow (and many in the media) portray him as Jesus Christ tends to rub people the wrong way.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:31 PM   #6
Veteran

Quote:

I'll never understand people's real dislike for the guy.

You ever notice how on football forums there is always one guy who is rabid fan of the fourth string rb and wants to argue with everyone on the board that the team would win the SB if only Johnny ****stick got the ball more? Well, imagine if that player had 30 million fans just like that.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 07:36 AM   #7
11-5, baby

Quote:

Ignoring the backlash from vastly unearned media attention angle, the reason I don’t like him is because he seems like a bit of a showboat.

He should have transitioned to TE like 1-2 years into his NFL, if not immediately. But he wanted to play QB and flamed out. He then embarked on a effort-filled but quixotic quest to mold himself into a MLB player.

In short, he seems like an attention seeking dumbass.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 07:42 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:

I'm self aware enough to know I hate the media not Tebow.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 07:47 AM   #9
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:

He obviously infuriates the anti-religion folks. It's funny how some have said "the media props him up....", but I would venture a guess to say he gets more attacking media than propping media (again, the anti-religion folks).

I'm not a super-religious guy by any means, but I do find it ironic that Tebow rubs people the wrong way for that, but yet prefer to cheer on the Rae Carruths, Ray Lewises, Rothlesbergers, and Lawrence Phillipses of the world each sunday who've done some pretty shitty things in their life.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:28 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
**** i was at that shit show. Somehow we lost to a guy who was like 2/17 and 120 yards passing.
I think this was the game?

Says he was 2 of 8 for 69 yards. 56 of that on 1 pass to Decker which won the game.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...1111130kan.htm
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:45 PM   #11
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
This is when you 'know' there is a God and his name is Jesus and Tim worships Jesus thus Jesus blesses Tim. More blessings to come to Tim I assure you.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 05:25 PM   #12
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
This is when you 'know' there is a God and his name is Jesus and Tim worships Jesus thus Jesus blesses Tim. More blessings to come to Tim I assure you.
At the risk of getting nuked from this thread... but here is hoping that if I go we both go for posting religious bullshit outside of DC. If what you say is what is actually happening.

Crazy how God/Jesus ignores the pleas of millions who actually need him but instead shines his light on Timmy Tebow by "blessing him" with multiple opportunities to play a game and get paid for it. Dude needs to check his priorities.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2021, 02:12 PM   #13
left blank intentionally

Quote:
I know, that was terrible.

But not as bad as Pittsburgh getting beat by one overtime Tebow completion...in the ****ing PLAYOFFS.

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 02:34 PM   #14
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I know, that was terrible.

But not as bad as Pittsburgh getting beat by one overtime Tebow completion...in the ****ing PLAYOFFS.

The one game that Tebow didn't look outright terrible. Still only completed 10 passes... I think listening to the crew review the highlights was the best part.

Last edited by Mile High Mania; 05-10-2021 at 02:42 PM..
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-13-2021, 02:17 PM   #15
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:

I agree 100%.

It is a win-win-win-win for all parties involved as well. The Jags brass gets to put more butts in the seat, Urban can take pressure off of Lawrence, the Florida fans get their 'chosen son' to come home and play in front of them and Tim gets his 2nd coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
tends to rub people the wrong way.
Been happening since Jesus walked the earth. I apply the below verse everyday in my life and especially coming into CP and take no offense when it is given. And I assure you Tebow does as well in his life and takes no offense when it is given.

John 15:18-25

New Living Translation

The World’s Hatred

18 “If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first. 19 The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you. 20 Do you remember what I told you? ‘A slave is not greater than the master.’ Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you. 21 They will do all this to you because of me, for they have rejected the one who sent me. 22 They would not be guilty if I had not come and spoken to them. But now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Anyone who hates me also hates my Father. 24 If I hadn’t done such miraculous signs among them that no one else could do, they would not be guilty. But as it is, they have seen everything I did, yet they still hate me and my Father. 25 This fulfills what is written in their Scriptures: ‘They hated me without cause.’
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.