Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2022, 12:42 PM  
Damn it feels good.

Have you ever used a personal trainer?

Long story short, my wife and I are both starting a new journey w/ fitness and food. We're seeing a dietician soon to get some help with the food part, but we've also been considering getting a personal trainer (either one for both of us or separate - either option is on the table).

Does anyone here have experience with one? What are some good questions to ask to make sure I get the "right" one? Any tips to set us up for success in this process?
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:42 AM   #181
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post

So why are you laughing? Go back and read it. We talked about length, feel, material, fit, etc and we're talking about cheapo Amazon knockoff brand. Nowhere did anyone say something akin to "bruh, these shorts are killer. I'm sure to lay pipe if I wear these!"
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 09:44 AM   #182
Mod Team

Quote:
Sweat pants.

I'm not worried about fashion when I work out.
Dude it’s hot and I workout hard enough to sweat. I don’t need sweatpants. Do you wear sweatpants everywhere in the summer?!?!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 09:45 AM   #183
20 Menthol KOOLs

Imagine laughing at some dudes for not wearing sweatpants in the gym.. lol

Sweatpants are legitimately my least favorite clothing article to work out in. I suppose jeans might be worse, but idk.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:45 AM   #184
Would an idiot do that?

Between someone not known people use chlorine in hot tubs and someone being flabbergasted by people wearing shorts to the gym, WTF is going on?!

There's apparently some world where people just let it rain into their jacuzzi and then turn it on when they get home from the gym in their blue jeans.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:46 AM   #185
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
So why are you laughing? Go back and read it. We talked about length, feel, material, fit, etc and we're talking about cheapo Amazon knockoff brand. Nowhere did anyone say something akin to "bruh, these shorts are killer. I'm sure to lay pipe if I wear these!"

try not to be offended

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:47 AM   #186
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
someone being flabbergasted by people wearing shorts to the gym
that's incorrect, and dishonest.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:51 AM   #187
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

try not to be offended

Yes, your reply makes it seem that you took my statement to mean I thought that YOU were an old dude that wears slacks to the gym. Instead, I was confused as to what you would expect us to wear to the gym since you ridiculed our conversation about workout shorts.

Then you go into some story about your friend that is a pro in something (I assume it's gym related, but you never said what) and then you talk about donuts.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:52 AM   #188
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Dude it’s hot and I workout hard enough to sweat. I don’t need sweatpants. Do you wear sweatpants everywhere in the summer?!?!
Shit, it has to be under 50⁰ to even think about workout pants... plenty of times regretting it in the past when it's cool but not cold, much less summertime.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:53 AM   #189
Needs more middle fingers

Ladies, ladies, ladies.

Lets stick to the real enemy here: Dudes who workout in spandex shorts, amirite?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 09:53 AM   #190
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yes, your reply makes it seem that you took my statement to mean I thought that YOU were an old dude that wears slacks to the gym. Instead, I was confused as to what you would expect us to wear to the gym since you ridiculed our conversation about workout shorts.

Then you go into some story about your friend that is a pro in something (I assume it's gym related, but you never said what) and then you talk about donuts.

seems is the key word.

ridiculed you? awww.

No, I ridiculed thinking you have to wear a certain type of short to work out.

He's a professional bodybuilder, and now a personal trainer.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:55 AM   #191
Needs more middle fingers

Also cringe: Dudes who jog with their shirt off.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:56 AM   #192
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
seems is the key word.

ridiculed you? awww.

No, I ridiculed thinking you have to wear a certain type of short to work out.

He's a professional bodybuilder, and now a personal trainer.

Who said you have to wear a certain type of short to work out? Lew asked about shorts and I showed him the ones I like, which I wear pretty much every day that I don't have to go into the office. I wear them around the house, I wear them for lawn work, I wear them to the store, and I wear them to the gym.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:57 AM   #193
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
that's incorrect, and dishonest.
High horsey?

Fake outrage?

Attention seeking?

Puposefully drawing wrong conclusions about a conversation to stir shit about the most minor thing ever because for some reason you thrive on creating conflict here?
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 09:58 AM   #194
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

Well, if you look good enough then do it. Don't do it in the actual gym on a treadmill though because the excessive sweat drip is kind of rude.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:58 AM   #195
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Oof. That's me!

When you look this good, you've gotta share it with the world!

Also, when you live in Florida and you run 1 mile to and from the gym, wearing the least amount of clothing possible is a must.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.