Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2020, 12:33 AM  
www.nfl-forecast.com

League of Carnage

At the lower rungs of the NFL there is a tremendous amount of churn. You knew this, but here are some numbers.

There were 256 players who played in 2019 that had played before in the NFL, but didn't play a single down in 2018. Of these, 85 were not playing on opening day of 2019, meaning they missed more than a year of football.

There were 255 players drafted in 2019. Beyond those, there were 205 undrafted free agents who played, making 460 first year players.

Last edited by cdcox; 04-06-2020 at 05:47 AM..
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:04 AM   #2
I got Rice cookin in the micro

being a stud at football all your life at every level then at 27 you are done. That has to be an adjustment
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 05:16 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post

There were 256 players who played in 2019 that had played before in the NFL, but didn't play a single down in 2019.
Please help me understand what this sentence means. It is early and I drink decaf coffee.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 05:48 AM   #4
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Please help me understand what this sentence means. It is early and I drink decaf coffee.
Ahrg. Typo. I fixed it. Up too late. Thanks.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 11:57 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Ahrg. Typo. I fixed it. Up too late. Thanks.
I thought so, but had to verify.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.