Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-25-2019, 01:37 PM   #36151
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I disagree. I think that they should start Lock ASAP. They need to see what they have in him. Personally, I hope that they go your route. They won't try to draft a quarterback next year if they haven't given Lockweiller a shot yet.
I think they should start lock asap too but I'm guessing that if the Broncos start Lock at all, it will be the last few games of the season where the Broncos won't win yet they get to see what Lock can do as the starter? I disagree with this approach for Lock, If I was Fangio I'd activate Lock asap and play him asap (after IR) to get a longer evaluation of him as a starting QB.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-25-2019, 01:38 PM   #36152
Consuming CP souls

Only three games out. Who knows? Right Mania
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2019, 01:48 PM   #36153
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Mathematically... sure
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-25-2019, 01:56 PM   #36154
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
The problem for you guys is.... Failway is still making the picks....
His last 2 drafts have been very good. The problem is when John drafts for need rather than taking BPA. He took Fant because he had a need and Fant was considered to be the 2nd best TE. It didn't help Fant's development for them to arrange gameplan's around him every week. They tried to feature him early in week 1, same vs duh bears, they keep repeating their mistake hoping it eventually clicks rather than give him easy confidence building things to do.

John's failing has been in picking Coaches and staffs after Kubes. Hell even the John Fox hire was a bad choice. They should have made a big run at Mike McCarthy instead of our 60 year old HC virgin. I expected a rough year behind a 1st time HC but Vic's performance has been embarrassing, John might as well have hired Romeo Crennell.

I still think Fant can develop into a good TE, he is always going to struggle blocking but once the game slows down for him he can be good. Risner was a steal and he is clearly the best OL on the team. Lock looked good in the little PS play I saw out of him, the jury is still out on him though.

2018 John drafted 3 stud starters by going BPA, Chubb, Sutton, Freeman. Jewel and Hamliton aren't great but they have started games.

Taking another QB high this year would be stupid. They need to replace Bolles and move him to LG and cut Leary's ass. Leary is the worst player on the OL but James hasn't played yet so he might have a chance to get to 4th worst. Either way he was a big wiff that has cost us games.

OL, CB, WR are going to be priorities but they will also have money for once to bring in FA's to round out the DL or buy a younger stud CB in FA.

The real question, outside of if Lock is a legit QB, is if John gives his 2nd HC busted hire another year or if he cuts bait after one year. Vic was outcoached in all 3 phases of the game then agreed to pull that desperate stupid fake punt on the wrong side of the 50 way too early in the game. I was fine with the 2 point conversion from the 1 but I would have handed off to the FB or found a more exotic play to run.

Will be interesting to see how the team plays now that it is clear they are going to be lucky to win another 2-3 games and have already had one starter shipped off and a couple more on the block.

If I were John I would be shopping for a QB, I wanted them to trade for Mullins during the offseason but they got Flaccid instead. I would have made a call to San Fran last Friday and brought him in to take over for Flaccid the rest of this year. At least Mullins can move around and he worked with Scabs last year. Instead John is going to be stubborn and stay with Flaccid all year at least until he gets hurt or the last 4 games when Lock can play. Either way we need a quality backup QB or at the least competition for the job next year.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-25-2019, 01:59 PM   #36155
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
His last 2 drafts have been very good. The problem is when John drafts for need rather than taking BPA. He took Fant because he had a need and Fant was considered to be the 2nd best TE. It didn't help Fant's development for them to arrange gameplan's around him every week. They tried to feature him early in week 1, same vs duh bears, they keep repeating their mistake hoping it eventually clicks rather than give him easy confidence building things to do.

John's failing has been in picking Coaches and staffs after Kubes. Hell even the John Fox hire was a bad choice. They should have made a big run at Mike McCarthy instead of our 60 year old HC virgin. I expected a rough year behind a 1st time HC but Vic's performance has been embarrassing, John might as well have hired Romeo Crennell.

I still think Fant can develop into a good TE, he is always going to struggle blocking but once the game slows down for him he can be good. Risner was a steal and he is clearly the best OL on the team. Lock looked good in the little PS play I saw out of him, the jury is still out on him though.

2018 John drafted 3 stud starters by going BPA, Chubb, Sutton, Freeman. Jewel and Hamliton aren't great but they have started games.

Taking another QB high this year would be stupid. They need to replace Bolles and move him to LG and cut Leary's ass. Leary is the worst player on the OL but James hasn't played yet so he might have a chance to get to 4th worst. Either way he was a big wiff that has cost us games.

OL, CB, WR are going to be priorities but they will also have money for once to bring in FA's to round out the DL or buy a younger stud CB in FA.

The real question, outside of if Lock is a legit QB, is if John gives his 2nd HC busted hire another year or if he cuts bait after one year. Vic was outcoached in all 3 phases of the game then agreed to pull that desperate stupid fake punt on the wrong side of the 50 way too early in the game. I was fine with the 2 point conversion from the 1 but I would have handed off to the FB or found a more exotic play to run.

Will be interesting to see how the team plays now that it is clear they are going to be lucky to win another 2-3 games and have already had one starter shipped off and a couple more on the block.

If I were John I would be shopping for a QB, I wanted them to trade for Mullins during the offseason but they got Flaccid instead. I would have made a call to San Fran last Friday and brought him in to take over for Flaccid the rest of this year. At least Mullins can move around and he worked with Scabs last year. Instead John is going to be stubborn and stay with Flaccid all year at least until he gets hurt or the last 4 games when Lock can play. Either way we need a quality backup QB or at the least competition for the job next year.
Shut the **** up dipshit. Go back under the rock you have been hiding under.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 02:01 PM   #36156
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I think they should start lock asap too but I'm guessing that if the Broncos start Lock at all, it will be the last few games of the season where the Broncos won't win yet they get to see what Lock can do as the starter? I disagree with this approach for Lock, If I was Fangio I'd activate Lock asap and play him asap (after IR) to get a longer evaluation of him as a starting QB.
He has to be healthy enough to do so. like I said above they should have spent last week shopping for a young backup like Mullins to bring in to take over for Flaccid. Demote Flaccid to a backup and then cut him after the year when they can get out of his deal. This guy is done, he is slower than Kyle Orton.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-25-2019, 02:07 PM   #36157
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Mathematically... sure
You're not good at predictions
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2019, 02:17 PM   #36158
Veteran

Quote:
The 2019-2034 SB champions are 3rd seed right now. Going to play GB with a backup at QB, if you lose that game you can drop to 4th seed. At least winning the Division ensures a WC game at home but we have seen what can happen at home in the playoffs recently, even against a QB who has been benched this year. Then there is having to go to Foxborough against the best D in the NFL.

Good luck down the road. You will need it this year.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 02:22 PM   #36159
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
The 2019-2034 SB champions are 3rd seed right now. Going to play GB with a backup at QB, if you lose that game you can drop to 4th seed. At least winning the Division ensures a WC game at home but we have seen what can happen at home in the playoffs recently, even against a QB who has been benched this year. Then there is having to go to Foxborough against the best D in the NFL.

Good luck down the road. You will need it this year.
tuck, tuck, tuck, tuck....

Look into the mirror, tucker:

Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-25-2019, 02:30 PM   #36160
Consuming CP souls

Dickum finally comes out when Mahomes goes down...pathetic
Old 10-25-2019, 02:44 PM   #36161
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:

LOL

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2019, 03:05 PM   #36162
#triggering

Quote:
You're not good at predictions
Eh, more often than not I'll get it right... and I didn't make any predictions in that comment.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-25-2019, 03:08 PM   #36163
Consuming CP souls

Ubeja > dickum

another example of catering to opposing fans...even if they just troll
Old 10-25-2019, 03:25 PM   #36164
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Eh, more often than not I'll get it right... and I didn't make any predictions in that comment.

Seriously??? You cant make season wins and good coaching hire predictions to save your life, bro.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-25-2019, 03:27 PM   #36165
Choco Favre

Quote:
His last 2 drafts have been very good. The problem is when John drafts for need rather than taking BPA. He took Fant because he had a need and Fant was considered to be the 2nd best TE. It didn't help Fant's development for them to arrange gameplan's around him every week. They tried to feature him early in week 1, same vs duh bears, they keep repeating their mistake hoping it eventually clicks rather than give him easy confidence building things to do.r.
How in the world was his last draft good?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.