Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:36 AM   #436
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
As long as they don't wear pink and paint their nails!
Im still stuck on the white nails thing.

I think it's really silly that if we told these He Men that he carries the phone because a lil girl who loves him asked him to, they would be just fine with it.

The switch is in their heads.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:38 AM   #437
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Keep reading, you ****ing nimrod. I addressed Baker, Kyler and Bryce Young.

Shall we pore over the list of 6’2”+ #1 busts? The list is long.
Lol you utter IDIOT!!..the list is longer because there are vastly more 6'2 plus guys that have performed well in college and made it to the draft. Successful shorter guys ARE STILL OUTLIERS in college and even worse in the NFL dummy. So you can't compare the two.

The bottom line is ALL of the best QB's today and the best one's who have been drafted over the last several years ARE ALL TALLER THAN CALEB...FACT.

Does that mean he's gonna be a bust? No. But the worrying trend of qb's his height going into the nfl over the last six years has been clear to see. They are either bad or average at best. Fullstop.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:39 AM   #438
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Now read your sentence after the part you bolded
You're such a ****ing idiot it is incredible.

Yes, if a little boy natrually gravitates towards effeminate things, there's a decent chance he's gay. I'm clearly not talking in absolutes when I say that, hence "decent chance".

Dudes being overly effeminate often (NOT ALL THE TIME FOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU) overlaps with sexuality. You understand that, right?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:40 AM   #439
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
And I'm just going to say one more thing about the subject before I stick to football.

Every single dude in this thread would choose straight if they had to make a choice the day their son was born. Not a single dude on this forum would honestly choose gay. I don't believe that for a ****ing second.
If I had to choose between my son being the next Patrick Mahomes or working a desk job, I'd choose the NFL star. That doesn't mean it'd bother me if it didn't work out, though.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:42 AM   #440
Choco Favre

Well this thread took an interesting turn
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:44 AM   #441
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Well this thread took an interesting turn
Not really.

Seems to have gone the same way they all do...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:46 AM   #442
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
If I had to choose between my son being the next Patrick Mahomes or working a desk job, I'd choose the NFL star. That doesn't mean it'd bother me if it didn't work out, though.
Wow, sounds like you think being straight is MUCH better

That's fine. It doesn't have to "bother you". Just don't tell me you don't have a preference whatsoever if presented the choice. That's all I'm saying.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:48 AM   #443
Most Valuable Villain

I can honestly say that since my daughter's were born that I've never once thought "sure hope she isn't a lesbian". Before we knew we were having girls and they had the chance to be a boy....still never crossed my mind that I hoped he would turn out straight.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:50 AM   #444
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
And I'm just going to say one more thing about the subject before I stick to football.

Every single dude in this thread would choose straight if they had to make a choice the day their son was born. Not a single dude on this forum would honestly choose gay. I don't believe that for a ****ing second.
I get what you're saying. It's not about being gay specifically, but your own kid going through the bullshit/ridicule/bullying/etc; and no parent would wish that on anyone or want to see their own kid go through it.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:50 AM   #445
Ultrabanned

Do we think Caleb Williams sticks his ass up like a cat stretching at the bottom of the pile looking for a little extra contact?

This thread rules btw
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:51 AM   #446
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I can honestly say that since my daughter's were born that I've never once thought "sure hope she isn't a lesbian". Before we knew we were having girls and they had the chance to be a boy....still never crossed my mind that I hoped he would turn out straight.
Wow, you're just so much better than people like me. Kudos man.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:52 AM   #447
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I get what you're saying. It's not about being gay specifically, but your own kid going through the bullshit/ridicule/bullying/etc; and no parent would wish that on anyone or want to see their own kid go through it.
It's not like being gay is the only thing that people get shit on for.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:53 AM   #448
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Wow, you're just so much better than people like me. Kudos man.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:55 AM   #449
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
****ing pussy.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:57 AM   #450
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
At the same time, that type of bullshit is less common today than it was when we were kids. Something like a third of gen Z identify as one of the alphabet soup of not straight these days.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote