Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-15-2015, 09:54 PM  
Kind of a mod

Final Fantasy VII REMAKE

Yep. This is real. No word on release date - probably a while from now.

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:12 AM   #121
MY LITTLE #15

This is still going to be available on PS4, right?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:48 AM   #122
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
This is still going to be available on PS4, right?
Yeah, I confused the issue when I said PS5 above. I meant PS4.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:49 AM   #123
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, I confused the issue when I said PS5 above. I meant PS4.
You're good man, unless you have to have the PS4 pro you can get a PS4 pretty cheap these days.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:24 PM   #124
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Last I heard is they may get pushed back due to the corona...
Well I meant like the specs of both. We've heard almost nothing on that front. And we don't have a price point yet either.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:45 AM   #125
Settle this once and forever

I finished the demo last night. I thought it was a really fresh take on the original.

I didn't fully get the combat down but I could imagine myself having a lot of fun with it once you add more characters to your party. I'm dying to give Red XIII and Vincent Valentine a run.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:47 AM   #126
The man you could post like.

That boss fight was pretty ****ing rough. Totally not used to that style of combat.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:58 AM   #127
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
That boss fight was pretty ****ing rough. Totally not used to that style of combat.
It was way easier if you switched to Barrett, long range weapon and he has the cure magic to heal.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 09:44 AM   #128
Settle this once and forever

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who struggled.

I was actually replaying the original as of a couple months ago and I did not have that much trouble with the scorpion the first go 'round. This time it took me like 20 minutes and I got Cloud killed.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 09:58 AM   #129
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

I was actually replaying the original as of a couple months ago and I did not have that much trouble with the scorpion the first go 'round. This time it took me like 20 minutes and I got Cloud killed.
Pretty sure it's adjusting to the battle system.

Classic mode I wonder if it'll be easier
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-04-2020, 12:36 PM   #130
Hockey Town

Classic mode is much easier as it is basically on easy according to the people that made it.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:00 PM   #131
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

ATB is everything. ATB is magic, items, abilities. Try to manage your ATB better between both of them and you'll kill it a lot faster.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:39 PM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
ATB is everything. ATB is magic, items, abilities. Try to manage your ATB better between both of them and you'll kill it a lot faster.
So do you run around and Dodge for a bit so it goes up? I kindve just kept attacking without waiting. Took forever
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:42 PM   #133
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
So do you run around and Dodge for a bit so it goes up? I kindve just kept attacking without waiting. Took forever
ATB only goes up when attacking and blocking. Might as well just keep spam attacking. If you switch to Barrett Cloud will build up a good amount of ATB doing AI moves, then switch back to him to use the ATB up. Rinse and repeat.
Old 03-05-2020, 04:38 PM   #134
The man you could post like.

The thing that kept giving me problems were the seemingly unavoidable attacks, like missile barrages and that EMP slam. Once I figured out I could use partner abilities with R2, the fight was manageable with heavy potion use but I still feel like I was doing something wrong. For the first boss I shouldn't have been taking that much damage.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2020, 06:00 PM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
ATB only goes up when attacking and blocking. Might as well just keep spam attacking. If you switch to Barrett Cloud will build up a good amount of ATB doing AI moves, then switch back to him to use the ATB up. Rinse and repeat.
That helps I barely switched too. I'll try good again