Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:42 PM   #1186
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
I would like to have two separate, full quality streams to separate TVs. Trying to split out a quarter stream... Yuck.

And actually, I would like to have separate high quality streams of the same game that was synced. The 'normal' view and say the view from behind the QB.
Been watching CFB on multi view all weekend. It’s ****ing bad ass
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2023, 04:08 PM   #1187
Sometimes it's black and white

I had just been assuming that Sunday Ticket wasn't going to allow multiple streams to the same house for a standard subscription, but I guess they are.

So yes, I have 50 something inch TV that is actually still on the wall of my living room (because I chose a new spot for the new one).

I just need to decide if that's where I want to leave it and hook it back up.

Sports bar here I come...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-02-2023, 06:02 PM   #1188
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
I had just been assuming that Sunday Ticket wasn't going to allow multiple streams to the same house for a standard subscription, but I guess they are.

So yes, I have 50 something inch TV that is actually still on the wall of my living room (because I chose a new spot for the new one).

I just need to decide if that's where I want to leave it and hook it back up.

Sports bar here I come...
Unlimited streams in your household
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 06:51 AM   #1189
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Unlimited streams in your household
So I got it but how do I set it up on the downstairs TV's? I don't need the boy watching a ton of youtube fap vids and shitty music on my log in and ****ing up my youtube history. Do I have to log in on my regular youtube profile to also watch it off the phone/comp downstairs?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 06:59 AM   #1190
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
So I got it but how do I set it up on the downstairs TV's? I don't need the boy watching a ton of youtube fap vids and shitty music on my log in and ****ing up my youtube history. Do I have to log in on my regular youtube profile to also watch it off the phone/comp downstairs?
Assuming that you're referring to YouTube TV and not regular YouTube, you can go into the settings and add additional profiles. This will accomplish your goal.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-03-2023, 12:53 PM   #1191

I actually have two separate Google email/accounts so I can have two separate YouTube accounts (I already have a family plan) with separate YouTube history.

One is strictly for when I want to veg out watching music. The other is for everything else.

It used to work great. But a few years ago Google made the recommendations algorithm much worse.

It decided you can't stay in your echo chamber. So even though I have only watched music on my music account for the last 5+ years, it now recommends a lot of non music crap.

And then, for instance, it seems to get overly specific much quicker than it used. Watch a couple of heavy metal covers and that is all it will recommend. At least as far as music. It will of course continue to recommend hurricane coverage or whatever that I never click on.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-03-2023, 12:57 PM   #1192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
If you want to watch something on you tube without messing up your youtube history, you can watch it in a private browser.