Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:16 PM   #871
Veteran

I ditched Directv a month ago. I just got sick and tired of having to call them every year to "renegotiate". There were only about 3 games a year that the Chiefs weren't on the tv even out here in CO. If you paid anything at all for the package then it wasn't worth it.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:44 PM   #872
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the only reason I have DirecTV.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2019, 05:17 PM   #873
Sometimes it's black and white

Yea, I would be fine with buying a streaming only Sunday ticket straight from Amazon.

Not that I want to give my money away, but I would be ok paying more for ST stand alone streaming from DirecTV than I do pay with the student discount. But I'm not ok with signing up for DirecTV and the only way I can get them to sell me the stand alone streaming is with the student discount. My office always has student interns.

But DirecTV doesn't work too hard to prevent this. They don't even require a confirmation from the student's email and I pay for it in my own name and credit card. So it seems they are ok taking my money.

Still, if Amazon allowed me to be entirely legit, great.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-05-2019, 05:38 PM   #874
Mod Team

I cancelled DTV yesterday. **** those losers.

Chiefs were on tv a ton anyway. Hulu Live gives me more sports channels than I was getting anyway.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2019, 05:56 PM   #875
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Chiefs were on tv a ton anyway. Hulu Live gives me more sports channels than I was getting anyway.
Bout to do the same. I’m on my last free month of DTV then I’m switching to Hulu live with a Roku.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:50 AM   #876
Supporter

My trial with CBS All Access and my VPN worked out great. NW Arkansas likes to play Texans games over Chiefs games, so I had a couple of times where it wasn't broadcast locally. The Chargers game week 1, in fact wasn't available. No problem. I set my VPN to LA. I then opened the CBS app on my Firestick, and there it was. No need for Sunday Ticket. 6 bucks a month for the CBS app, and $5 for the VPN. However, I do already have Amazon Prime. It may be interesting to see what kind of packages they offer if they steal the Sunday ticket from DirecTV. But, more than likely, I'll just keep doing it how I'm doing it. It works just fine for me.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:01 PM   #877
Starter

Cut the cord.

So many high quality streaming services available.

A $100 chromebook hooked up to your TV will do wonders.
OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:38 PM   #878
Mod Team

Quote:

They never called to offer me a sweet deal. They really have changed. Our service ended last night and we started the $11.99 Hulu deal. I barely watch TV, although we likely will go Hulu live for March Madness.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:44 PM   #879
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
They never called to offer me a sweet deal. They really have changed. Our service ended last night and we started the $11.99 Hulu deal. I barely watch TV, although we likely will go Hulu live for March Madness.
Maybe they know they’re about to lose the NFL license.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:46 PM   #880
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Maybe they know they’re about to lose the NFL license.
I am sure hoping so!
Old 03-22-2019, 02:58 PM   #881
Baba Ganoush

Your yearly &quot;Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket&quot; thread

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...mpression=true

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:54 AM   #882
Sometimes it's black and white

More options would be nice. But one article I read speculated that Sunday Ticket was going to be offered on Direct TV Now. You wouldn't need a satellite but would still have to sign up for 60+ channels whether you ever watched them or not in order to then pay additional money for Sunday Ticket.

It said other options might be available for mobile devices but I presume that would be lower quality.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-23-2019, 05:09 AM   #883
Veteran

We just paid our last installment bill for Sunday ticket. 6 months of my wife bitching is over! I pray it goes to Netflix or Prime. I have shitty internet but I can stream ok with those two. Streaming off a website isn’t the greatest. I’d love to ditch directv. We never watch it and only watch and record shows on local tv thru directv. If I cut the cord how can I watch and record shows on nbc, abc, cbs?
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:21 AM   #884
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
We just paid our last installment bill for Sunday ticket. 6 months of my wife bitching is over! I pray it goes to Netflix or Prime. I have shitty internet but I can stream ok with those two. Streaming off a website isn’t the greatest. I’d love to ditch directv. We never watch it and only watch and record shows on local tv thru directv. If I cut the cord how can I watch and record shows on nbc, abc, cbs?
I record my locals by using an antenna connected to my FireTV recast. It scans for your channels like your TV would. It also has a guide. I have 3 TV's in my house with Firestick on them and am able to use them to watch and record OTA channels. I love it. But, if you don't use Firestick, then maybe get a TiVo? Also, there is a thread in the media center discussing this subject.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:32 AM   #885
MVP

We left directv for YouTube tv and are saving $80 per month and it has locals and DVR
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.