Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 10:03 PM   #271
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'd rather pay $160 like I have for 4 years and do the same as you (add in some home drinking). I am not asking for it for free but $300+ is a joke. Also, I need a new career like yours. Looking to be an apprentice soon.

Xoxo
Lewdog.
Unfortunately, you're not going to find much in the middle. You can do something like NFL Rewind, and can watch games after they've aired. Price is determined by whether you want to watch just your team or all teams. But it's not a bad option for a legit paid service. Can't watch live though.

The free/pirate options are legit quality these days though. Bandwidth has increased to the point where you can find a high quality stream for pretty much anything popular. NFL games are easy to stream in high quality, due to the limited number of them. You could install an app called Kodi on to your FireTV Stick, then install a Kodi plugin called ProSport and/or Castaway, and have access to almost all NFL games, including archived copies of the game to watch after it's been broadcast. The Kodi app ProSport works awesome for that. We have some threads in the media center discussing this, and you can always start a new thread asking to do whatever you're wanting. I'd be happy to tell you if it's possible, and if so how to do it.

Last edited by Fish; 07-13-2016 at 10:17 PM..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 10:04 PM   #272
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That doesn't make it legal
I know.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 05:02 AM   #273
#triggering

Since AT&T has owned them for a year now, how is this working out compared to recent years?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:27 AM   #274
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Since AT&T has owned them for a year now, how is this working out compared to recent years?
Haven't tried yet
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:27 AM   #275
In Search of a Life

Ah, the ol' DTV dance. I'll call to cancel Sunday Ticket, they'll make me an offer, I'll haggle a little, then get it down $50 or $100 and say "I can do that". All the while I never was really going to cancel and of course they know that. Wait until April, rinse and repeat for Extra Innings.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:32 AM   #276
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Ah, the ol' DTV dance. I'll call to cancel Sunday Ticket, they'll make me an offer, I'll haggle a little, then get it down $50 or $100 and say "I can do that". All the while I never was really going to cancel and of course they know that. Wait until April, rinse and repeat for Extra Innings.
hahhaha, I will say this tho.... I spent years dealing with Comcast, DTV really does a damn good job with customer service and customer retention.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:42 AM   #277
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'd rather pay $160 like I have for 4 years and do the same as you (add in some home drinking). I am not asking for it for free but $300+ is a joke. Also, I need a new career like yours. Looking to be an apprentice soon.

Xoxo
Lewdog.

Well if you're willing to pay $160, last year they offered a package to receive NFLST through your phone/tablet for $200. I used it for my iphone and it worked great.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 08:45 AM   #278
Consuming CP souls

It's worth every penny at full cost. The money and effort to head to a sportbar is much more than that. It would be cool to have a cheaper single team or pay by game option.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 08:56 AM   #279
Inmem 2.0

Lew if you need some help with money let me know
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 08:57 AM   #280
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
It's worth every penny at full cost. The money and effort to head to a sportbar is much more than that. It would be cool to have a cheaper single team or pay by game option.
True, if you spend just $20 a week at a bar that's $360 for the entire season. I don't know about you, but I like to have a couple drinks and something to munch on.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 08:57 AM   #281
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
Lew if you need some help with money let me know
GoFundMe
Old 07-14-2016, 09:00 AM   #282
Spiraling down the Drain

20x 16=?
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:03 AM   #283
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop View Post
20x 16=?
360. 16 games in a season. I guess we do get a couple of televised games.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:05 AM   #284
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
True, if you spend just $20 a week at a bar that's $360 for the entire season. I don't know about you, but I like to have a couple drinks and something to munch on.
Plus it's pretty awkward sittin in a stool in public in your tighty whities!!!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:30 AM   #285
Kind of a mod

It's been a few years since I've done this, but...

1. I'd wait until a little closer to the start of the season. Seems like most people get their discounts in August.
2. Make sure you're talking to the retention department. Their normal customer service reps don't have the power to offer big discounts, so they are the ones who will likely just cancel the service immediately. At the voice prompt, say "cancel service" (without specifying anything about NFLST) to hopefully get to retention immediately.
3. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.