Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:49 AM   #151
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Finally found a bitch who wasn't a ****. Those queers at DTV had charged me this month for Sunday Ticket even though I cancelled back in June. Only reason I noticed was my bill went up $40+ from the previous month. When I called in I explained I was on vacation but noticed my bill was too high and she clearly saw where I called to cancel ST but they still charged me. Asked if I had other questions and I immediately asked about my end of contract, which is November. Stated I was unable to get DTV to give my a way to put a TV on my patio and I was thinking of going with Century Link.

She offered two free wireless boxes so I can move my office TV and a TV to the patio. $20 off monthly bill for 12 months and half off Sunday Ticket Max for the year. I was on vacation and this call was taking too long so I took it. I requested no contract and stated people I know have no contract but she said they tried that for a while and no longer offer discounts without agreeing to 2 more years. No idea if that's true? I hate being tied to 2 more years but at least for the next year I'll have what I want. I can't wait to watch postseason Royals games in the pool and football on the patio all fall and winter!

Since Chiefs Pantalones had offered me his access to games, I would like to nominate ThaVirus for the honor of taking my place if Chiefs Pantalones agrees to this. ThaVirus is a solid poster and seems very nice. My internet access on my account is going to my best friend so he can watch Vikes games in the state of Washington.
Nice.

And yeah....you weren't getting out of it without signing a contract. It has more to do with the equipment than it does with the programming. I upgraded my equipment this time....so next year I'll end up at least paying for half of NFL Sunday Ticket because I can't use the "leave for somewhere else" line.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2015, 12:40 PM   #152
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Nice.

And yeah....you weren't getting out of it without signing a contract. It has more to do with the equipment than it does with the programming. I upgraded my equipment this time....so next year I'll end up at least paying for half of NFL Sunday Ticket because I can't use the "leave for somewhere else" line.
Yea, had I had more time and wasn't on vacation, I could have likely worked into free ST. But it's more than worth paying what comes to $10 a Chiefs game for me at the half off price. It's not about expecting it for free but their full asking price really is just silly.

Can't wait to upgrade my equipment with the wireless boxes to move a TV to the patio as needed. When it's not out there the TV will give our guests full use of a TV in their bedroom. We've been in this house 1.5 years without being able to that. I seriously can't wait to be outside on the patio or in the pool all year with the ability to watch TV. It really is the simple pleasures in life.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2015, 12:56 PM   #153
Kind of a mod

This doesn't take away from any of the discounts you guys are getting, but just so you know, DTV will give out the $XX for X months kinds of discounts just about any time you call and talk to retention. No NFLST is really required. They just sell it to you that way.

Now if you can get them to not charge you for NFLST at all, that's a hell of a deal.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2015, 01:02 PM   #154
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
This doesn't take away from any of the discounts you guys are getting, but just so you know, DTV will give out the $XX for X months kinds of discounts just about any time you call and talk to retention. No NFLST is really required. They just sell it to you that way.

Now if you can get them to not charge you for NFLST at all, that's a hell of a deal.
I got it for free PLUS $10 off a month for 12 months AND $5 a month off for 6 months.
Old 08-21-2015, 01:29 PM   #155
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yea, had I had more time and wasn't on vacation, I could have likely worked into free ST. But it's more than worth paying what comes to $10 a Chiefs game for me at the half off price. It's not about expecting it for free but their full asking price really is just silly.

Can't wait to upgrade my equipment with the wireless boxes to move a TV to the patio as needed. When it's not out there the TV will give our guests full use of a TV in their bedroom. We've been in this house 1.5 years without being able to that. I seriously can't wait to be outside on the patio or in the pool all year with the ability to watch TV. It really is the simple pleasures in life.
Great! So, you had your wife tell em' she hated you too?
Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-21-2015, 01:45 PM   #156
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
So I called them got transferred 3 times and that didn't make me happy because I had to keep repeating my self about when it rains I lose reception. I told them that is false advertising claiming 99% reception reliability because if that was true then every time it rains I shouldn't be losing my reception.

So I called them got transferred 3 times and that didn't make me happy because I had to keep repeating my self about when it rains I lose reception. I told them that is false advertising claiming 99% reception reliability because if that was true then every time it rains I shouldn't be losing my reception.

I really hate repeating myself.

Finally got to the person that said she would send out a tech support guy and check if he can do anything with the satellite adjustment but I told her that if it can't be fixed then they need to pick up my dish and I will go back to Cox. He will be out sometime today between noon and 4.

I shouldn't have to worry about missing a game just because it rains. That's shitty service provider & liars to say 99% reliability.

**** Direct TV

**** Direct TV

I will repeat myself

**** Direct TV
99% isn't that high really... it means they could lose signal 14.4 minutes/day
dlawilliams is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutdlawilliams is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutdlawilliams is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutdlawilliams is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutdlawilliams is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutdlawilliams is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutdlawilliams is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutdlawilliams is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-01-2015, 03:51 PM   #157
In Search of a Life

Just received a flyer in the mail. IM eligible to stream Sunday Ticket without a Direct TV subscription now. Sweet! Signing up now!

nflsundayticket.tv
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:53 PM   #158
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Just received a flyer in the mail. IM eligible to stream Sunday Ticket without a Direct TV subscription now. Sweet! Signing up now!

nflsundayticket.tv
How's that work isn't it $50 a month?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:59 PM   #159
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
How's that work isn't it $50 a month?
yes. $49 for 4 months Higher if you want to watch on more devices.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:12 AM   #160
MVP

Quote:
yes. $49 for 4 months Higher if you want to watch on more devices.
Do you live in an apt/condo? Or did they just offer it to you ?
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:40 AM   #161
MVP

Also. My mom lives in KC. Is there anyway for me to take advantage of that and not have to pay for Sunday ticket?
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-09-2015, 03:51 AM   #162
In Search of a Life

First time since 1998 i will not have sunday ticket. I moved to comcast. Sucks i wont be able to watch all the Chiefs games, but to tell ya the truth, im not all that excited about the sport of football these days. Godell has ruined alot of it for me. Game isnt what i saw growing up. I've definitely lost alot of interest.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:15 AM   #163
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
Do you live in an apt/condo? Or did they just offer it to you ?
No. House. They just offered it to me
Old 09-09-2015, 11:13 AM   #164
MVP

Quote:
No. House. They just offered it to me
Did you have ST our Direct TV at the time it was mailed to you?
Old 09-09-2015, 11:47 AM   #165
Pessimistically optimistic.

Couldn't get the discount, so I went with the student rate of $100.

It's designed for dorm room students, and I take online classes...but **** that $350 price. Either take my $100, or I'll go to a bar/stream it.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.