Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2022, 12:49 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
So you visit this thread just to post that? Nobody gives a shit.
He just wanted some attention.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 09:51 AM   #3
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
So you visit this thread just to post that? Nobody gives a shit.
Yes. Grown men watching fantasy shows with dragons and goblins. Its just sad, man.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 10:39 AM   #4
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Yes. Grown men watching fantasy shows with dragons and goblins. Its just sad, man.
You seem pissy.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 09-24-2022, 10:52 AM   #5
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Are you suggesting sex with a cripple?

Holy crip it's a crapple!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 10:29 AM   #6
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Make it stop. Just make a fantasy network and be done with it so I can in no way shape or form have to see this shit
You know, you don't ever HAVE to see any of this.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 09-24-2022, 10:39 AM   #7
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
You know, you don't ever HAVE to see any of this.
I don't but since I don't like it nobody else should like it. Because I said so. Plus all these ads I have to watch are really grinding my gears
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 10:54 AM   #8
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
I don't but since I don't like it nobody else should like it. Because I said so. Plus all these ads I have to watch are really grinding my gears
That's about enough of you in this thread

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 12:07 AM   #9
I'll be back.

good god

why exactly did he **** up the gay dude?

i was half expecting daemon to try to **** Rhaenyra right there on the floor
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 12:14 AM   #10
I'll be back.

ok read the thread - yes, simp knight just snapped, i'll buy that

this show really caught flame, super into it now!!! lets go!!!!!!!!

need more dragon shit tho
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 12:24 AM   #11
I'll be back.

also the scene between the queen and her dad the ex-hand was powerful, powerful stuff

"you ****ed up my darling girl you stupid bitch but i still love you"

hope he gets a happy ending because it appears he's the only one with his head screwed on straight
Old 09-24-2022, 12:38 PM   #12
Starter

In the last episode did not understand why the king who is in poor health would travel to driftwood to propose a marriage. Why wouldn't he just summon Corlys to king's landing?
the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-25-2022, 08:23 PM   #13
The Insider

They are all ****s now lol. That's only way I can explain this episode.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2022, 10:46 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Another fantastic episode.

I think that should ease any concerns people had about the big time jump and new actors.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 01:59 AM   #15
Perpetual Mediocrity

It would seem Larys Strong is not somebody you want to mess with.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.