Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Rate your 2022. I've provided QBs to help guide your thinking.
10 - Patrick Mahomes II - It was the best year ever. A magical year. 12 13.48%
9 - Josh Allen - I barreled through all of the obstacles in my path. 7 7.87%
8 - Geno Smith - It was a surprisingly good year. 14 15.73%
7 - Justin Herbert - I did okay this year whether or not it makes any difference in the long run. 9 10.11%
6 - Trevor Lawrence - It may have looked like a sissy year, but I guess it was decent. 2 2.25%
5 - Justin Fields - There were some ups and downs, but I did okay. 16 17.98%
4 - Tom Brady - I dinked and dunked the year to mediocrity. 3 3.37%
3 - Derek Carr - It didn't go well, but I kept plodding, just like every year. 7 7.87%
2 - Jacoby Brissett - It was a stopgap year at best. 2 2.25%
1 - Kenny Pickett - Let's just call this a learning year and move on. 2 2.25%
0 - Russell Wilson - I can't wait for this horrible year to end. Let's ride! 12 13.48%
N/A - Tua Tagovailoa - I don't remember 2022. 3 3.37%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2022, 08:15 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

How did 2022 treat you?

If your 2022 was a quarterback, which quarterback would it be?

Poll coming as soon as I give the Creed the signal.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2022, 12:52 AM   #61
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I picked Carr because it was a Carr wreck from March to mid August but then things got better because of hard work and determination I kept pushing myself t bounce back and although still not the greatest but I've got to take my girl on a couple nice weekend getaways that really made me feel good. Took her to the Hilton formerly known as the Sheraton hotel. Did not know they changed the name. We took horse carriage ride thro the Plaza and had a nice time. Also had a nice Christmas with the kids

March through Augu was hell. Never want to go through that again.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2022, 02:58 AM   #62

2023 is looking promising to take a trip to Belize
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2022, 03:00 AM   #63

My year was ****ed up but I persevered. Hard work and determination I gotta keep pushing myself.
Old 12-30-2022, 09:27 AM   #64
Veteran

Can I go negative? Year was pretty good until the end when my house got flooded and I lost what I thought was a friend. I'm still kicking and the Chiefs are kicking ass...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-30-2022, 02:06 PM   #65
best in the biz

I'm on my feet.
Have a roof over my head.
My family under that roof loves me.

Glory be to God.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 04:55 PM   #66

On a side note, this is the longest I've ever lived in my life. So I got that going for me.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 06:09 PM   #67
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I'm on my feet.
Have a roof over my head.
My family under that roof loves me.

Glory be to God.
I'll root for you to get a chair in 2023. You can do it!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote