Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who will start at Left Tackle on Week 1?
Wanya Morris 20 13.25%
Donovan Smith (re-signed) 69 45.70%
Kingsley Suamataia 40 26.49%
Darian Kinnard 0 0%
Lucas Niang 0 0%
Jawaan Taylor 7 4.64%
Chukwuebuka Godrick 1 0.66%
A veteran interior offensive lineman currently on the roster 1 0.66%
One of the new rookie interior linemen (C.J. Hanson or Hunter Nourzad) 0 0%
Some veteran free agent not listed elsewhere 8 5.30%
Some rookie free agent not listed elsewhere 0 0%
Eric Fisher 0 0%
Mike Remmers 1 0.66%
Orlando Brown, Jr. 1 0.66%
Left tackle? Mahomes don't need no stinkin' left tackle 3 1.99%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2024, 09:38 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Who will be the Week 1 starter at Left Tackle?

Poll to follow on three. One, two, three, break!

I went ahead and added the starting left tackle for every Super Bowl in case you're feeling nostalgic. I didn't include Jim Tyrer because of, well, you know why.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:31 AM   #46
GDT Contributor

Wanya gonna turn some heads in training camp and be running with the 1s!
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:42 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
And we had to effectively black ball those two to do it.
I was kidding. However, your original point about "that same line of thinking is why we went into the season with Moore and Toney pencilled in as the starters" doesn't make any sense. Your making the case that we went into the season with unknown quantities at starting spots and it failed. If that's your fear then we should absolutely sign Donovan Smith and ensure we don't re-live that situation this year but this time it's at LT.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:44 AM   #48
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Wouldn’t David Bakhtiari be an improvement over Donovan smith? I know he’s injured but Donovan smith is often injured also. As long as Bakhtiari is ready the playoffs, we are fine. Let Kingsley or Wanya play in the regular season?
Didn’t Bakhtiari get his leg amputated?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:50 AM   #49
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Just play the young guys and let Smith ride off into the sunset.

Atleast get thru OTA's and see what you got here.
SB teams don't generally take a super raw dude and go yep that's the guy at the 2nd most important position on offense.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 10:59 AM   #50
Future NBA Finals MVP

If it is Wanya Morris we failed
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 11:02 AM   #51
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
SB teams don't generally take a super raw dude and go yep that's the guy at the 2nd most important position on offense.
At this point, unless something else happens, I don't see an upgrade out there at FA. Sure you could bring in Smith but I'm not sure he's light years better than Kingsley or Wanya. As long as neither of them are just downright horrible....start one.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 11:12 AM   #52
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Don't draft super raw guys that early.

The only way to learn is to play. He's never gonna be in a better situation than he will be this year to learn and such.

I can't figure why people don't think he can't be atleast as good as OBJ and Smith.....had it on CP authority they both sucked.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 11:37 AM   #53
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
At this point, unless something else happens, I don't see an upgrade out there at FA. Sure you could bring in Smith but I'm not sure he's light years better than Kingsley or Wanya. As long as neither of them are just downright horrible....start one.
I think they will try it. Let them battle it out in camp but if the winner doesn't look good enough they will get a vet in to start.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2024, 11:45 AM   #54
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Don't draft super raw guys that early.

The only way to learn is to play. He's never gonna be in a better situation than he will be this year to learn and such.

I can't figure why people don't think he can't be atleast as good as OBJ and Smith.....had it on CP authority they both sucked.
LT's that aren't raw go in the top 15 picks...usually top 10.

I mean yes David Bahktiari was a 4th round pick that basically played LT from day 1 but he's literally a unicorn, that shit never happens.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:04 PM   #55
Most Valuable Villain

Braxton Jones was a 5th round pick who hasn’t been horrible at LT.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:09 PM   #56
Generational Player

Quote:
LT's that aren't raw go in the top 15 picks...usually top 10.

I mean yes David Bahktiari was a 4th round pick that basically played LT from day 1 but he's literally a unicorn, that shit never happens.
It happens but is rare.

Buffalo's Dion Dawkins was a 3rd round pick who started at LT his rookie year I believe.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:11 PM   #57
Rufus Dawes Jr.

The only FA option for the Chiefs is Smith IMO. He knows the system, he's only 30, and he is exactly what we need, a little stop gap insurance policy. Otherwise, I think the Chiefs are going to roll with Kingsley. They are going to give that kid every opportunity to win the job and I'm all for it.

I also think C.J. Hanson and Hunter Nourzad both make the roster. Allegretti's absence provides space on the roster for both these cats, and frankly, Lucas Niang probably gets cut or traded if Morris or Kingsley look good in camp.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:12 PM   #58
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Braxton Jones was a 5th round pick who hasn’t been horrible at LT.
The reason I used Bahktiari is because he did that for Aaron Rodgers...the other 2 examples we have here in Dawkins and Jones literally were protecting on awful teams with shitass QBs.

It's a lot easier to make that call when the franchise isn't back there.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:12 PM   #59
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
The only FA option for the Chiefs is Smith IMO. He knows the system, he's only 30, and he is exactly what we need, a little stop gap insurance policy. Otherwise, I think the Chiefs are going to roll with Kingsley. They are going to give that kid every opportunity to win the job and I'm all for it.

I also think C.J. Hanson and Hunter Nourzad both make the roster. Allegretti's absence provides space on the roster for both these cats, and frankly, Lucas Niang probably gets cut or traded if Morris or Kingsley look good in camp.
Well yea the Eagles signed Becton which I find annoying.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:39 PM   #60
In Search of a Life

Quote:
They also don’t usually trade their hof wr in his prime or roll with all rookie or young defensive backs or go with an unproven wr group or………
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.