Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2024, 08:56 PM  
sorta mod-ish

***All Things Weather 2024***

Last edited by Bowser; 01-06-2024 at 09:40 PM..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 02:12 PM   #61
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
I am with you. For 3 yrs, my Ford 8N "little" Tractor was broke dick. Luckily, the past coupla years, we haven't had that much snow (NE KS). This Fall I decided to do ANYTHING to get it going. It sat on my side driveway for 2 1/2 months because my screwups trying to make it work (I wont' go into it because of the ludicrousness). I finally got it working 12/30.

An aside, anyone that uses a blade on gravel...buy a 1 1/2" pvc pipe and cut a ~ 1/4" wide down the middle and slide it onto the blade. This keeps the sharp part of the blade from spreading your gravel into the grass. It floats, but leaves a tad on snow still on the gravel. It worked great!!

I hope that you didn't have to shovel a whole lot. That snow was heavy. People forget how strenuous shoveling snow is. It is one of the main causations of a myocardial infarction.

BTW, I also spent quite a bit of time maintaining my generator for the first time as well.
I am impressed you still have an 8N going. Not many of those around.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 02:38 PM   #62
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Snowing again here expected to get another couple of inches then another 5-6 tomorrow and Friday, on top of the 11 we got Monday and Tuesday
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 03:41 PM   #63
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
We were in the 2-3" band of predicted snow. Woke up to 6" on the ground this morning and got another inch. Sucks because my snow blower wouldn't start this weekend, but figured I wouldn't need it. Now I have to go shovel 7" of heavy, wet snow.

Yeah that was some heart attack snow. Every year the first big snow I spit and cuss why I didn't buy that snow thrower on clearance last spring. I suspect it will be the same this spring. I just can't pull the trigger.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 06:09 PM   #64
Veteran

Quote:
I am impressed you still have an 8N going. Not many of those around.
In NE KS you can find quite a few. I almost bought another as a parts tractor. The story I understand is that near the end of their production, someone bought all the patents for the parts. Thus they didn't fall to the wayside. They are pretty easy to work on...of course. I converted mine from 6 volt to 12 a number of years ago.

I have 10 acres and it comes in handy in a myriad of ways.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 06:11 PM   #65
Veteran

Quote:
why I didn't buy that snow thrower on clearance last spring
When do you buy a snow shovel? In June.

When do you buy a grill? November.

You had it right, just pull the trigger
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-10-2024, 06:18 PM   #66
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Yeah that was some heart attack snow. Every year the first big snow I spit and cuss why I didn't buy that snow thrower on clearance last spring. I suspect it will be the same this spring. I just can't pull the trigger.
I didn't enjoy shoveling it, but it was heavy and wet enough I was able to build a half-ass cave with my son. He was interested in it for all of a minute before he said it was too cold and he wanted to go in and get hot chocolate.

Can't blame him
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 06:46 PM   #67
Supporter

The kids have been playing outside non-stop, and taking a break by being pulled around on a sled with me driving the razor.

I made some 10' tall "mountains" of snow with the skid steer. I'm shocked one of the boys hasn't taken a header off of them.

Swiss Miss cocoa stock has skyrocketed due to our house consumption.

These are good times. Loving it.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 06:18 AM   #68
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Snowpocalypse round 2 is underway, and this one seems to be legit. Damn near blizzard conditions and about 3" on the roads already, and it's just getting started. Supposed to snow like hell well into tomorrow. They're forecasting around a foot or more, then off to the deep freeze when it's over. Yuck.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 07:56 AM   #69
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

We are setting records, and not in a good way.

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 08:07 AM   #70

HA! It gets worse north of Billings.

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 08:08 AM   #71
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
HA! It gets worse north of Billings.

Jesus.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 08:10 AM   #72
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The best part of switching away from DTV to firestick/wireless internet is never again having to climb a ladder and clean snow off that goddamn dish. Because I'd be doing it several times on a day like this.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 08:10 AM   #73
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 08:39 AM   #74
Supporter

I was going to bitch about -25, but that Montana chart of temps got me to shut up.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 08:40 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Jesus.

Well there is a silver lining to all of it. All the new residents from California are in for a reality check.