Domestic Product: 30-1 1 2.00%
Epic Ride: 30-1 2 4.00%
Grand Mo The First: 50-1 1 2.00%
Society Man: 50-1 1 2.00%
West Saratoga: 50-1 0 0%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2024, 05:13 PM   #2
MVP

I pick Mystic Dan......so when do they race?
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 05:22 PM   #3
It was not a fair catch

Help me--I do not gamble.

He won 39.24 to win. Is that on a 1 dollar bet? How does all of that work.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 06:45 PM   #4
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Help me--I do not gamble.

He won 39.24 to win. Is that on a 1 dollar bet? How does all of that work.
All odds are based on a $2 bet

Nearly a 20-1 odds at post time
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 05:40 PM   #5
Elway be drinkin' again

2 races by a nose. That was one heck of a derby day
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-04-2024, 05:41 PM   #6
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Mystik Dan Sorenson ftw lol

Last edited by redfan; 05-04-2024 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: K
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 06:02 PM   #7
**** the Raiders

The official photo

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 06:32 PM   #8
Veteran

Travis Kelce Looks Dapper in Fedora at 150th Annual Kentucky Derby

Travis Kelce looked like a complete gentleman at the 150th annual Kentucky Derby races, dressing up in a crisp pinstripe suit.

Kelce, 34, attended the Churchill Downs annual equestrian race on Saturday, May 4, looking dapper in a double-breasted pinstripe suit with a dark tie and pocket square. He wore a platinum watch and earrings and topped off the look with a dark fedora that held a light blue feather on the side.

After walking the red carpet, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end made it to his seat to watch the jockeys take their places on the starting line. Per a video shared by the official Kentucky Derby Instagram account, Kelce got excited when his first race bet came to fruition.

Kelce enthusiastically jumped up and down screaming when he saw how his horse did on Saturday. “That’s how we do it,” he added. “Woo!”

While Kelce appeared at the Kentucky Derby solo, he’s recently been enjoying quality time with girlfriend Taylor Swift during his NFL offseason. Swift, 34, and Kelce have been dating since summer 2023, taking time to visit one another between his football games and her Eras Tour concerts. After a brief hiatus, Swift’s tour resumes on May 9 in Paris.
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-04-2024, 07:54 PM   #9
Has a particular set of skills

You guys see the replay? The Japanese jockey was bumping the other horse all the way down the home stretch. Then right before the finish line, he grabs the other horse to slow it down. I’m assuming that’s not allowed so Why did they let it slide?

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 01:35 AM   #10
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You guys see the replay? The Japanese jockey was bumping the other horse all the way down the home stretch. Then right before the finish line, he grabs the other horse to slow it down. I’m assuming that’s not allowed so Why did they let it slide?

I'd have to imagine that incident is going to be addressed down the road after an audit. It certainly appears highly to be unsanctioned behavior.

Also, with the money and influence at stake on that silly race the stewards are going to be forced to do something I'm sure. Doesn't help the jockey or owner that the proof is on Twitter with 40k views as of this post.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 10:22 AM   #11
Dazed and Confused

We noticed the bumping all the way down the home stretch, but didn't see this. That's illegal as all hell. We were waiting for something after the race, but didn't hear anything, but we didn't wait very long, either.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 10:44 AM   #12
Future NBA Finals MVP

Was the most exciting Derby I can ever remember!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 01:49 PM   #13
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

That was a great race.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.