Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM  
Caralho

RIP Saccopoo

It appears that our friend Saccopoo has lost his battle with a cancerous brain tumor.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

RIP friend!

Last edited by Dartgod; 03-14-2017 at 01:44 PM..
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 03:53 PM   #301
Supporter

RIP Sacc.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:16 PM   #302
Wasted away again...

It's sad that only in his death do we get to know him.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:21 PM   #303
Wizard

RIP Sacc
lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:28 PM   #304
Mahomes Fanboi

RIP Sacc. =(
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:05 PM   #305
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
It's sad that only in his death do we get to know him.
He opened up to me a bit with the cancer stuff. I knew his name was Drew and that he lived in SLC, Utah, but not a lot else, other than he was living his life to the fullest possible way in his condition. He'd lost the vision in his left eye but was in minimal pain, which is a good thing. I discovered last night that a chemo anti-nausea med taken half an hour before my oxycodone has kept me from throwing up. I hope it was not a one time thing, but I will know later since I just took some more.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 06:07 PM   #306
Veteran

RIP Sac.
spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-25-2017, 06:41 PM   #307
Itinerant degenerate.

Farewell friend. May you rest in peace.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-25-2017, 06:47 PM   #308
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Does anyone know if it would be possible to track down his daughter (without violating her privacy) and give her some money collected by the site as a token of gratitude for Sacc?

She's likely somewhere between high school and her early 20's, and she just lost her dad.
That's a great idea. Might want to give it a little time and be careful how you approach her. If she has no idea of his activities here, she may freak out a little.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:15 PM   #309
Constable of Untruths

RIP Sac. I only truly regret one post of mine on CP and I'm glad you accepted my apology before your passing. You will be missed.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:25 PM   #310
MVP

RIP
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:28 PM   #311
They gonna regret that trade!!

RIP to a fine man.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:37 PM   #312
Supporter

Terrible news. Intelligent, interesting poster who seemed like a good dude.

RIP.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:18 PM   #313
The Lede

My heartfelt condolences go out to all
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:20 PM   #314
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
That's a great idea. Might want to give it a little time and be careful how you approach her. If she has no idea of his activities here, she may freak out a little.
I just don't think it's a good idea at all. I could see an anonymous donation or something, but he obviously wanted to stay anonymous.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:38 PM   #315
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I just don't think it's a good idea at all. I could see an anonymous donation or something, but he obviously wanted to stay anonymous.
Agreed.

You absolutely donate anonymous. If he wanted his family to know about this place, they will know.

But based on his postings here, I don't think he wanted people to know he was posting here. And I am sure he wouldn't want his daughter reading through much of what he posted on CP.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.