Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM  
Caralho

RIP Saccopoo

It appears that our friend Saccopoo has lost his battle with a cancerous brain tumor.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

RIP friend!

Last edited by Dartgod; 03-14-2017 at 01:44 PM..
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:55 PM   #211
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Oh my, I was wondering last week about him and didn't get to follow up.

This is just a Sacc o poo as he refereed it to me once.
RIP Saccopoo, May God Bless your family and loved ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
None of us will ever get to see that.
Not true to some of us, some of us have seen. I'm not sure if he ever watched it on a recorded program or not, but what Chiefs fan hasn't? It's not the same, but it is watching.

Again, RIP Saccopoo
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:01 PM   #212
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

I'm sad to read this.

RIP.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:02 PM   #213
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Easily one of the most colorful, entertaining, opinionated posters on this forum.

I had great respect for the hard, largely unparalleled work he put into the Draft Forum (a forum we should rename after him for the foreseeable future), and his occasional rip-roaring into DC was always great.

I know nothing about him as a person, but I truly enjoyed him.

For eternity, a ChiefsPlanet first round draft pick.

Thank you Sacc. Rest in peace.
Great idea and this was very well written.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:08 PM   #214
Supporter

RIP
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:19 PM   #215
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Easily one of the most colorful, entertaining, opinionated posters on this forum.

I had great respect for the hard, largely unparalleled work he put into the Draft Forum (a forum we should rename after him for the foreseeable future), and his occasional rip-roaring into DC was always great.

I know nothing about him as a person, but I truly enjoyed him.

For eternity, a ChiefsPlanet first round draft pick.

Thank you Sacc. Rest in peace.
Well said, D.

And I'm in 100% agreement that DraftPlanet should be named in his honor.

A good dude, gone way too soon. RIP.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:27 PM   #216
MVP

Very sad. RIP buddy. You were a great person and friend. Definitely will miss discussing the next big prospect at Utah.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:33 PM   #217
#RIPAce

I think that going forward any Chiefs-related Mock Draft should be required to contain at least ONE Ute. I mean it won't have the 3-4 he usually had in there, but it's a start.

I enjoyed his takes and all the work he did on the draft forum as Direckshun said. Life is fragile. Enjoy it.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:39 PM   #218
Ultrabanned

If there is an afterlife, I'm sure he's telling somebody about the next Utah fatty that's gonna be a great NFL player. Or one of his better bangarang tales.

Really shitty news. RIP
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:57 PM   #219
Roy E.

RIP Sacc.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:03 PM   #220
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
If there is an afterlife, I'm sure he's telling somebody about the next Utah fatty that's gonna be a great NFL player. Or one of his better bangarang tales.

Really shitty news. RIP
If there's an afterlife mock, I hope Sacc draws Denver.

photo be6df6b9b31edcb158b7f6b21f26a58c_zpsgeb2cvq8.gif
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:04 PM   #221
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Damn.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:11 PM   #222
Better than Nelson

#1 pick in CP Mock needs to be some massively hyped white dude from Utah.

RIP, dude
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:14 PM   #223
Veteran

RIP, it sucks but I'm glad for the investigation by posters here. Hopefully he is in a better place.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:19 PM   #224
MVP

RIP. Sad.
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:26 PM   #225
Unsparing

Goodbye, my fatty-loving friend. RIP.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.