Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2021, 07:58 AM   #556
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
All we need to do to find Bigfoot is to hire this team consisting of a blonde man, a hot redhead, a dumpy short female, a beatnik in a green shirt, and a cowardly Great Dane. They get results in 30 minutes or less.
Yeah, but Bigfoot will just end up being old man Whithers. Soooo disappointing.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 12:54 PM   #557
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
Yeah, but Bigfoot will just end up being old man Whithers. Soooo disappointing.
Scooby Doo Where Are You still holds up after all these years. The writing, the humor, the monsters, and the score are top notch. Only drawback is the limited animation but it is amusing to watch Shaggy and Scooby run by the same background 20 times.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 03:32 PM   #558
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
A recent possible sighting near Hanobia. I really need to get back down there. Ive heard terrifying tales from hunters in the area. https://www.bfro.net/GDB/newadd.asp?Show=AB
Wow, a credible sighting less than 30 minutes from me in Cass county Illinois just days ago
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 03:57 PM   #559
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Lol.

Driving into work I listened to this for about 20 minutes. So someplace in Florida at an asylum for the criminally insane, they have a giant man-beast-bigfoot 'thing' locked up that is the biproduct of bestiality, and apparently... it gets huge boners that makes the female staff pass out when he waves it back and forth. Everything I just wrote is straight from the mouth of a Hee-Haw sounding hillbilly that called into this show.

Yes, it is a great listen.
Well, clearly you're just not being very open minded...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:01 PM   #560
Starter

How can anyone manage to get out of bed in the morning without believing in Bigfoot?
Herewego is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHerewego is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHerewego is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHerewego is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHerewego is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHerewego is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHerewego is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHerewego is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHerewego is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHerewego is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHerewego is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 05:51 PM   #561
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herewego View Post
How can anyone manage to get out of bed in the morning without believing in Bigfoot?
IKR??? I have a WWBFD bracelet on right now.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 10:19 PM   #562
Forever Royal

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

Pretty good episode of The Proof is Out There on History channel right now. They’ve done some advanced stabilization of the Patterson footage and it really does seem to point towards being legitimate more than ever.

Last edited by mr. tegu; 12-03-2021 at 10:32 PM..
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:22 AM   #563
Forever Royal

I’ve always believed the Patterson film to be legitimate and after watching the analysis of the cleaned up version I’m not sure how you can be convinced it’s fake.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:05 PM   #564
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:13 PM   #565
Starter

lol no
Curé has disabled reputation
Old 01-10-2022, 11:00 PM   #566
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curé View Post
lol no
lol dumbass
Old 01-11-2022, 12:18 AM   #567
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Wow, a credible sighting less than 30 minutes from me in Cass county Illinois just days ago
For me claims about BF in the Midwest make the whole thing less credible. Is there enough contiguous wilderness area in any of these places to support a sustainable population? I'm probably biased because I live in the northwest where we have a crazy amount of wilderness and a crazy number of bigfoots to match.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-11-2022, 12:25 AM   #568
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Sounds like he got his foot stuck in the interdimensional portal.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2022, 03:23 AM   #569
Old, not Dead

Nope. No bigfoot, sasquatch, or yeti.
LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-11-2022, 07:07 AM   #570
MVP

I wonder whatever happened to Kris Wilson
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.