Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 08:29 PM   #466
King Shit of **** Mountain

Pretty sure it was established a long time ago that Bigfoot is a bionic alien.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 10:14 PM   #467
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Pretty sure it was established a long time ago that Bigfoot is a bionic alien.
Haven't watched them yet, but I literally recorded that two part Bionic Man just the other day off Cozi TV... gonna save them for the perfect rainy day

But as for a real bigfoot, I'll never ever laugh at anyones paranormal story as I've seen too many things that leave open too many other possibilities

Watched too many experienced outdoorsmen and hunters come too close to crying during interviews, giving off too many little tells that some average guy isn't capable of pulling off like some expert actor... where you can smell the fear as they recount the story

Grew up in these woods all my life hunting everything there is here, but that night changed my life

There is just no writing off some peoples testimony
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 05:55 PM   #468
Fish are scared of me

Episode #3 starts at 7

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:06 AM
rommroma557
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Old 03-28-2021, 04:33 PM   #469
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Haven't watched them yet, but I literally recorded that two part Bionic Man just the other day off Cozi TV... gonna save them for the perfect rainy day

But as for a real bigfoot, I'll never ever laugh at anyones paranormal story as I've seen too many things that leave open too many other possibilities

Watched too many experienced outdoorsmen and hunters come too close to crying during interviews, giving off too many little tells that some average guy isn't capable of pulling off like some expert actor... where you can smell the fear as they recount the story

Grew up in these woods all my life hunting everything there is here, but that night changed my life

There is just no writing off some peoples testimony
I clearly remember my favorite tv night of the week as a kid watching The Six Million dollar man and Hawaii Five O back to back. Tv back in the day kicks the shit out of anything that’s on tv today...and it’s not even remotely close.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 05:34 PM   #470
Fish are scared of me

Old 03-28-2021, 06:11 PM   #471
testing ... 1, 2, 3

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2021, 05:24 PM   #472
Fish are scared of me

Next episode tonight at 7. In last nights episode Kerry did say they have Sasquatch on film but nothing epic. Probably another damn blurry pic. I guess they won't show it until they put together the film. A couple of team members have seen orbs and several having problems with EMF which I assume is Electro magnetic frequency , becoming disoriented.

Old 03-30-2021, 05:13 PM   #473
Fish are scared of me

Next episode tonight at 7

Old 03-31-2021, 05:50 PM   #474
Fish are scared of me

Next episode tonight. Been some interesting stuff so far.

Old 03-31-2021, 06:00 PM   #475
Starter

We have unearthed 30 T-rex remains, but can't find one Sasquatch bone? Not one single pile of scat? Not a clump of shed hair? Humanity is bored...which explains Arena Football
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-31-2021, 06:15 PM   #476
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
We have unearthed 30 T-rex remains, but can't find one Sasquatch bone? Not one single pile of scat? Not a clump of shed hair? Humanity is bored...which explains Arena Football
We haven't looked in the right place, that's all. But yes hair and shit has been found.
Old 03-31-2021, 09:52 PM   #477
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
We haven't looked in the right place, that's all. But yes hair and shit has been found.
Well, that's convincing
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:07 AM   #478
MVP

If you want to really get down the rabbit hole, may i suggest- Mark Barton and the bigfoot mental rape. Guy claims that bigfoots are fake and used by evil entities from another realm to lure humans out into the wilderness. Anyway its worth a google.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:28 AM   #479
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
If you want to really get down the rabbit hole, may i suggest- Mark Barton and the bigfoot mental rape. Guy claims that bigfoots are fake and used by evil entities from another realm to lure humans out into the wilderness. Anyway its worth a google.

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 04-01-2021 at 02:56 AM..
Old 04-01-2021, 02:55 AM   #480
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Will watch this weekend

PSA: if you arent into shit humor you wont like brohio. lol. personally i like them.

Sidenote im tripping a little bit after researching the moon and the possibility of it being hollow.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.