Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:31 AM   #256
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I'm not patting myself on the back, of course ... BigAsses find it extremely difficult to conceal themselves. Even in shrubbery.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2020, 05:04 AM   #257
MVP

Mentally ill, expired ice cream, trash from Hair Clips
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:05 AM   #258
Draconian Warlord

Now You Tube keeps sending me Sasquatch vids. They ARE interesting...
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 11:41 AM   #259
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Now You Tube keeps sending me Sasquatch vids. They ARE interesting...
The sasquatch topic interests many people even when they say its bullshit they can't turn away. For example this thread has 15000 views and lots of comments that say hell no they can't be real.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:47 AM   #260
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
The sasquatch topic interests many people even when they say its bullshit they can't turn away. For example this thread has 15000 views and lots of comments that say hell no they can't be real.
At almost 60....I can't say Hell no to sasquatch, ghosts nor aliens.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:53 AM   #261
testing ... 1, 2, 3

To this day, there is no record of a BigFeets harming a human being ...

But you can't say that about BigAsses.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:54 AM   #262
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Honestly, I'm just glad I survived.

FAX
Old 04-23-2020, 12:06 PM   #263
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
To this day, there is no record of a BigFeets harming a human being ...

But you can't say that about BigAsses.

FAX
Well Mr. Fax I believe there are many instances where Bigfeet have killed people but those people are never seen again so are just written off as missing.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:23 PM   #264
testing ... 1, 2, 3

According to traditional Native American lore, BigFeets are peaceful, nonbelligerent creatures. Modern naturalists also agree that BigFeets will only attack when their young are threatened.

The same cannot be said of BigAsses.

FAX
Old 04-23-2020, 12:27 PM   #265
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
According to traditional Native American lore, BigFeets are peaceful, nonbelligerent creatures. Modern naturalists also agree that BigFeets will only attack when their young are threatened.

The same cannot be said of BigAsses.

FAX

But, But, this:

Old 04-23-2020, 12:32 PM   #266
testing ... 1, 2, 3

That was probably a BigAss attack that has been misreported.

Replace the grass and leaves with linoleum and the scene looks exactly like an East St. Louis McDonalds after 11pm.

FAX
Old 04-23-2020, 12:52 PM
Hog's Gone Fishin
This message has been deleted by Hog's Gone Fishin.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:54 PM   #267
Fish are scared of me

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 01:23 PM   #268
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
So Patterson /Gimlin were part of a hunting party that took out a squatch family including Patty

Interesting story, don't know if I buy it....

Bill Munns, who's reconstructed the PG Film and is kind of the authority on it, has seen the entire thing and never once spoke of something like this.

I believe the PG film is legit, just not buying this story.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-23-2020, 03:12 PM   #269
Fish are scared of me

Live Q&A with Mattsquatch

I was able to get in a couple questions:

1)Do you think Bigfoot really likes beef jerky?
Answer: Sure, everybody likes jerky but they don't like the stuff with preservatives just the natural stuff.

2)What is you favorite NFL team?
Answer: I don't watch any sports whatsoever.

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 04-23-2020 at 03:41 PM..
Old 04-23-2020, 04:30 PM   #270
Fish are scared of me