Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2024, 10:48 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If a woman paints her nails white that means good pussy?

Never heard that one lol.
You need to learn about blue, too.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:01 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
If a woman paints her nails white that means good pussy?

Never heard that one lol.
It's a thing ...great thread by the way
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:36 AM   #4
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
If he starts painting his nails white because we know what that means.....
Is this like the loofah code in The Viklages?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:51 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

All I know is, if you're not willing to wear a dress, you're not likely to win prom queen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6909.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	127319  
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation
Old 03-29-2024, 10:53 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260 View Post
All I know is, if you're not willing to wear a dress, you're not likely to win prom queen.
More men should wear dresses.

**** them bitches. Men deserve all the flowers.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:08 AM   #7
Kind of a mod

ITT: Dudes who don't interact with Gen Zers. Blurred gender norms are kind of their thing.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:09 PM   #8
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
ITT: Dudes who don't interact with Gen Zers. Blurred gender norms are kind of their thing.

Let’s not pretend like this is working out for them. Rampant anxiety and depression, often as a result of confused identities and roles and finding their place in society and believing that if they tend towards the feminine side then that means they are actually a woman and need surgery to “correct” their body.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:12 PM   #9
MER

You know, you said you were done talking about this 100 pages ago.

I think your skirt is showing.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:14 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You know, you said you were done talking about this 100 pages ago.
Not my fault that my position continues to be misrepresented by this reerun.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:13 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I’ll side with Staylor on this one. If I had my choice or preference, I would definitely prefer my son to be straight for the same reasons he’s mentioned.

I wouldn’t really care either way but I’d rather my kid not go through that if it could be avoided.
Nobody would confuse you for being a homophobe either.

It's pretty amazing. This is absolutely the opinion of the majority of men, but somehow on CP it's controversial?

I live in ****ing Key West for crying out loud. It doesn't get any more gay. I have no problem with gay people, and I would absolutely love my son and make him feel safe to tell me if he were. Doesn't mean I have to ****ing do backflips in excitement after.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:18 AM   #12
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Nobody would confuse you for being a homophobe either.

It's pretty amazing. This is absolutely the opinion of the majority of men, but somehow on CP it's controversial?

I live in ****ing Key West for crying out loud. It doesn't get any more gay. I have no problem with gay people, and I would absolutely love my son and make him feel safe to tell me if he were. Doesn't mean I have to ****ing do backflips in excitement after.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure most straight guys would prefer that their daughter's be gay and their sons not. The math isn't hard to work out...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:17 AM   #13
You gotta kill a few people

The “he’s short” argument is such a tired one anyway.

As if the list of 6’5” QB busts isn’t a mile long.

And I’ll just go ahead and say it, Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray certainly haven’t lived up to their #1 status, but they’re both plus starters in this league. The jury is still out on Bryce Young, as it should be.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:24 AM   #14
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
The “he’s short” argument is such a tired one anyway.

As if the list of 6’5” QB busts isn’t a mile long.

And I’ll just go ahead and say it, Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray certainly haven’t lived up to their #1 status, but they’re both plus starters in this league. The jury is still out on Bryce Young, as it should be.
Baker, Kyler and Young all struggled.

But Caleb is clearly superman
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:18 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Bryce Young is in a different category of small though. Dude is ****ing tiny. It was a legit knock on him.