Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2008, 01:04 PM  
Enjoyer of things

Any Bourbon drinkers out there?

I've heard some good things about Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
http://www.buffalotrace.com/

Can't get it up here north of the border but, through a wine distributer I am able to order a case. Would like to hear from someone who knows their stuff and has tried it before I order.

Thanks
The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:04 PM   #2671
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

So I got some of these ice cube things as a gift. Pretty cool.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 06:01 PM   #2672
Custom User Title

https://opalsdreamfoundation.org/ult...HUnMB8kyrjFwxw

This showed up as a targeted ad on my Facebook feed.

Thoughts?

Anyone want to throw down Hootie Draft kings style?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-20-2021, 06:58 PM   #2673
Would an idiot do that?

Where do Kansas Citians go when wanting a good selection of good bourbon at a bar/restaurant?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 07:55 PM   #2674
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
https://opalsdreamfoundation.org/ult...HUnMB8kyrjFwxw

This showed up as a targeted ad on my Facebook feed.

Thoughts?

Anyone want to throw down Hootie Draft kings style?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
If we all throw down a buck, we can each get 3 oz...

What's the odds on that thing?
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 08:37 PM   #2675
Custom User Title

Capped at 2000 entries it says.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-20-2021, 08:46 PM   #2676
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Where do Kansas Citians go when wanting a good selection of good bourbon at a bar/restaurant?
Westport:

https://harrysbarandtables.com/drinks/whiskey/

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ha...MVJSUkFC?hl=en
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:37 PM   #2677
Fight, build, win!

Oak and Steel in the Crossroads.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:42 PM   #2678
Fight, build, win!

Julip Cocktail Club

The Belfry
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 10:24 PM   #2679
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Julip Cocktail Club

The Belfry
Belfry is the correct answer
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 10:33 PM   #2680
King Sandbagger

Julep is great
Rye is great too
Oak and Steel has a small but well curated whiskey selection and great beer as well.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-21-2021, 06:26 AM   #2681
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Julep is great
Rye is great too
Oak and Steel has a small but well curated whiskey selection and great beer as well.
All of the above. Taps on Main has a surprisingly decent whiskey collection.

Newest bottle to pimp. Penelope…anyone try it? Heard some good run and gave it a whirl. I wasn’t disappointed.
Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-21-2021, 11:21 AM   #2682
Would an idiot do that?

Thanks, everyone!

Julep showed up on a couple of searches, plus a place or two that seemed to be closed.

We have a great low key speakeasy kind of place in town with a great selection and it occurred to me the other day that I couldn't name one place like it in the KC area, as it wasn't something I really looked for when living there... going to have a lot of catching up to do along with the new breweries that have popped up over the past few years.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2021, 09:06 AM   #2683
Starter

I was at a friend's the other day. He normally has something I like on hand, but he'd had another friend over and that guy likes Crown Royal XO. Per my buddy, the guy raved about it. Since it was there, I decided to try it. Damn good! Smooth with no bite on the back end. Had 2 generous pours with my cigar.

I will say that I've had some things that I liked one day, and then tried again a different day and not so much. So I am going to go buy a bottle and see if I get the same experience. I'll report back on that...
Chicago_Bronco is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chicago_Bronco is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chicago_Bronco is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chicago_Bronco is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chicago_Bronco is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chicago_Bronco is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chicago_Bronco is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-05-2021, 07:07 PM   #2684
MVP

Has anybody tried New Riff? I got a single barrel bottle a couple of weeks ago and have been impressed.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:14 PM   #2685
**** That Noise

Cody Road is pretty good.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli