Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2008, 01:04 PM  
Enjoyer of things

Any Bourbon drinkers out there?

I've heard some good things about Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
http://www.buffalotrace.com/

Can't get it up here north of the border but, through a wine distributer I am able to order a case. Would like to hear from someone who knows their stuff and has tried it before I order.

Thanks
The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:03 PM   #1936
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I’m on a vip mailing list here in Springfield with the Oreilly family. That’s how I get good shit

I’ll start posting it all on here and if any of you want it I’ll get it and ship it to you
Gonna start chanting MVP everytime you post
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:06 PM   #1937
In Search of a Life

It’s usually pretty pricey and goes quick so you guys gotta be on your game
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:55 AM   #1938
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I’m on a vip mailing list here in Springfield with the Oreilly family. That’s how I get good shit

I’ll start posting it all on here and if any of you want it I’ll get it and ship it to you
Dude.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:11 AM   #1939
Mod Team

I buy these, 2.5 oz when full, and have shipped samples to other people using them.

https://www.amazon.com/Vivaplex-Ambe...y%2C213&sr=1-9
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:48 PM   #1940
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
When I beat this stupid virus, would anyone be interested in a bourbon sharing group?

Thought it might be fun to share samples of our stashes, especially considering how hard some bottles are to find in certain areas, while relatively common in others.

Each guy would need to invest like $10-15 on a dozen or so 4 oz. Boston Round bottles, other than that it would just be shipping.

Thoughts?
I'd definitely be interested. For expensive bottles, it's nice to try it first before investing so much in a bourbon that isn't much better than cheaper stuff. The "problem" with bourbon is that even a lot of cheap stuff is really good so it's pretty hard to get your money's worth on the expensive stuff so it's nice to try first. I know states differ on laws but im in ca and I've received alcohol delivered before. Do you think shipping to different states would be a problem though?
Lilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-09-2020, 09:24 PM   #1941
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117 View Post
I'd definitely be interested. For expensive bottles, it's nice to try it first before investing so much in a bourbon that isn't much better than cheaper stuff. The "problem" with bourbon is that even a lot of cheap stuff is really good so it's pretty hard to get your money's worth on the expensive stuff so it's nice to try first. I know states differ on laws but im in ca and I've received alcohol delivered before. Do you think shipping to different states would be a problem though?
Are you going to ****ing tell on us!?!?!?!?!
Old 04-09-2020, 09:41 PM   #1942
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

I'm having my doubts about this guy.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:43 PM   #1943
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117 View Post
Found the rat. Hold off on the sharing program fellas til I send this mother****er down the river
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:13 PM   #1944
Mahomes or GTFO

Sipping a Willett Rare Release Rye tonight.

One of my favorites. The pine finish, in my opinion, is unlike anything else in the whiskey world.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:54 PM   #1945
Starter

Quote:
No. Ive never shipped alcohol before. Want to make sure i do it right so the package doesn't get intercepted.
Lilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-10-2020, 04:02 AM   #1946
Reset

There’s my bourbon stock. I finished my 15 year old glenlivet but I got a 12 year old bottle for $40. I think I’m good.

2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 04:45 AM   #1947
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Thoughts on 4R small batch select? Felt a little steep at $65 so passed.
I just got a couple of bottles of this. I must say it’s quite tasty. Hy-vee on 40 Hwy in Independence has them for $55, and Thurs -Sat, they take another 10% off
Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 04:48 AM   #1948
Starter

Quote:
Old Fashioned with sphere ice.

I might try this in an old fashioned. Got this at Gomers yesterday...decent price point -$40, but I wasn’t wow’d by it.

Silver lining of COVID-19, decent stock is appearing everywhere.
Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 04:50 AM   #1949
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Spotted this guy today. Grabbed one for me and one for my mortgage guy if he can do this 30 day close for me.

This one is truly a delight!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 10:14 AM   #1950
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post

There’s my bourbon stock. I finished my 15 year old glenlivet but I got a 12 year old bottle for $40. I think I’m good.

That Rowans Creek is probably my favorite bourbon at any price. Blantons is ok but not at the price of 70 bills it should be at the 35 to 40 range IMO lots of bourbons Id pull off the shelf before Blantons.

PS how do you like the Elmer T Lee?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.