Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 06:57 PM   #1441
bored as hell...

I am in love with where this team is at! They are completely bought in, just getting better every rep. And genuinely good people with their interaction with the fans!
kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 07:09 PM   #1442
El Gato Gordo Loco

I need to get a god damned Mahomes jersey. Every jersey I get, they are gonzo. Was dumb to get a Charles & Bowe jersey too late.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:11 PM   #1443
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Please tell me Hitchens won't be in Nickel

Thats just not fair.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:14 PM   #1444
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I need to get a god damned Mahomes jersey. Every jersey I get, they are gonzo. Was dumb to get a Charles & Bowe jersey too late.
So maybe DON'T get a Mahomes jersey
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 07:15 PM   #1445
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmaxwell View Post
I am in love with where this team is at! They are completely bought in, just getting better every rep. And genuinely good people with their interaction with the fans!
Nice to see you again!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:20 PM   #1446
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
So maybe DON'T get a Mahomes jersey
You're right. I'll just take one for the team.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:27 PM   #1447
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
There sure have been a lot of "excuses" attempting to explain Mahomes' success.

1) Wally's a QB whisperer.
2) Skill players make him look better than he is.
3) Nobody had film on him last year.
4) Left-handed throws should be outlawed.
5) AS11 taught him everything he knows.
6) Just hasn't experienced adversity.
7) It's the scheme.

It's a lengthy and growing list ...

FAX
and all bullshit
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:44 PM   #1448
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Fields is making this team. No doubt in my mind.
Charlie McSuckindic can make this team at CB right now.

Anyway, too many pages per day on this thread to keep up with. Why don't you or Mr. Goodwrench send me a PM with a link when "single high" ever pulls something of note out of his ass, please.

Thanks!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 07:45 PM   #1449
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Charlie McSuckindic can make this team at CB right now.

Anyway, too many pages per day on this thread to keep up with. Why don't you or Mr. Goodwrench send me a PM with a link when "single high" ever pulls something of note out of his ass, please.

Thanks!

He was the talk of the day today actually.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:45 PM   #1450
In Search of a Life

He had 2 interceptions today
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:47 PM   #1451
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Welcome to my world. First Jersey I got in a decade was Peters.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:55 PM   #1452
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He had 2 interceptions today
against chad penne
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:56 PM   #1453
Unsparing

LINK????
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:59 PM   #1454
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
against chad penne

No. No. And no.

GET THE **** OFF MY LAWN WITH THAT DUMB SHIT!

Let's start with 2.2 B usurping dirty Dan, and then we can go from there.

Old 07-30-2019, 08:07 PM   #1455
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Welcome to my world. First Jersey I got in a decade was Peters.
Same here. I refuse to get current players anymore.

I’m only going for retro jerseys.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.