Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-15-2020, 06:01 PM   #2
MVP

A reboot of Captain Mal would suck IMO. Give me a post-Miranda galactic frontier with new characters and the occasional cameo by Filion and the rest. Maybe consider adding one original cast as a crew member (Cobb or Kaylee?) the first season to help bridge things, but absolutely zero interest in a reboot.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-15-2020, 08:57 PM   #3
Banned!

Meh, I'm watching regardless. LOVED the original, the comics, etc.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 08:10 AM   #4
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Meh, I'm watching regardless. LOVED the original, the comics, etc.
Hopefully a reboot will be shiny.

I'll be watching for sure however it goes.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-15-2020, 09:49 PM   #5
oxymoron

This sounds like a really, really bad idea.

Unless it's original cast continuing after Serenity.

Fillion's been trying to get something going for years. He's in good with ABC, so he's in good with Disney. So maybe.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 08:36 AM   #6
Supreme Commander of My House

I saw another article that said it would be more family friendly, pg instead of pg-13. That would anger me.
cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:44 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookster50 View Post
I saw another article that said it would be more family friendly, pg instead of pg-13. That would anger me.
That makes it an entirely different product.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:48 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookster50 View Post
Well. It is Disney+

They have a certain ‘brand’ they sell on that platform. The more adult stuff seems to go to Hulu or other services.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.