Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:17 AM   #286
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
We're in the same spot with Jones as they were last year.

All the "optimism" seems to scream that his agents are playing the Chiefs again.
I hope I'm wrong but I've never believed we were "close" or "making progress" or what ever superlative you want to use from these reporters...

It doesn't make one iota of sense for him not to get to FA if his main goal is to get paid and by all accounts it is...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:22 AM   #287
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I hope I'm wrong but I've never believed we were "close" or "making progress" or what ever superlative you want to use from these reporters...

It doesn't make one iota of sense for him not to get to FA if his main goal is to get paid and by all accounts it is...
He should have fired his agents. They are going to play the same stupid games they did last year and he's going to end up signing with some shitbag team so the Katz brothers can get paid. It never ceases to amaze me just how dumb these athletes can be. Wish Chris had someone in his life to help guide him besides these dipshits.

If something doesn't end up getting done, I won't be the least bit shocked.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:23 AM   #288
Starter

Not that we need him, but Barkley about to hit the open market...

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 03-05-2024, 10:24 AM   #289
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Florio’s same “sources” that claimed Andy was retiring?

Do they even have Best Buy in Atlanta?
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:24 AM   #290
In Search of a Life

It's amazing how little faith some of you have in the process after 3 SBs now

I'm not the least bit worried. I absolutely think they get something done with Jones, but if not, they have a plan b like Wilkins, and they'll probably keep Sneed.

Whatever happens, we'll be fine.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 10:28 AM   #291
Baba Ganoush

Another solid CB on the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:30 AM   #292
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I'm not the least bit worried. I absolutely think they get something done with Jones, but if not, they have a plan b like Wilkins, and they'll probably keep Sneed.

Oh I agree...I'm not worried at all, I trust Veach completely.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:32 AM   #293
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Not that we need him, but Barkley about to hit the open market...

Veach has signed a vet RB every year pretty much. Barkley would no doubt take our offense to a different level. I'd love it If Veach agreed.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:36 AM   #294
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
He should have fired his agents. They are going to play the same stupid games they did last year and he's going to end up signing with some shitbag team so the Katz brothers can get paid.
If something doesn't end up getting done, I won't be the least bit shocked.
Exactly! No matter how bad Chris said he wanted to remain, his agents want their share of his income. they will hold out for the biggest paycheck. Too bad.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 10:40 AM   #295
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Veach has signed a vet RB every year pretty much. Barkley would no doubt take our offense to a different level. I'd love it If Veach agreed.
Barkley is going to want to get paid. Not sure KC will pay him what he’s asking.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-05-2024, 10:45 AM   #296
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

We have drafted very well but mostly on defense.

Our WR draft picks other than Rice have been uninspiring.

We also have missed on project tackles.

The positive is that this class is loaded with WR and tackle talent.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:45 AM   #297
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
A lot of people would probably say there's no way Veach would spend money on a veteran RB, but if the value and fit is there I think he'd do it. I don't know what kind of money teams are going to throw at Barkley, but signing a guy like him goes a long way to making this offense drastically better for a much cheaper number than signing a veteran WR.

Barkley is likely out of the question, but I wouldn't be shocked to see one of these other big name veteran backs end up here on a modest deal.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:47 AM   #298
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
A lot of people would probably say there's no way Veach would spend money on a veteran RB, but if the value and fit is there I think he'd do it. I don't know what kind of money teams are going to throw at Barkley, but signing a guy like him goes a long way to making this offense drastically better for a much cheaper number than signing a veteran WR.

Barkley is likely out of the question, but I wouldn't be shocked to see one of these other big name veteran backs end up here on a modest deal.
I would sign the right RB if the value is appropriate.

This offense is very dependent on Kelce and Pacheco.

If either break we are in big trouble.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:48 AM   #299
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
We have drafted very well but mostly on defense.

Our WR draft picks other than Rice have been uninspiring.

We also have missed on project tackles.

The positive is that this class is loaded with WR and tackle talent.
What the **** does this have to do with Chris Jones?

How many times do you want to have the same arguments over and over?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:48 AM   #300
Starter

I wanna see what Pollards number ends up bein. He's more fit to play in a committee and I think he'd be a good back to pair with Pacheco.
Go Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about