Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2023, 04:43 PM  
Please squeeze

***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***

Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:44 PM   #1426
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
If we ignore rings, sure.
Rings matter for Brady and why he’s considered by a lot of people to be the GOAT, but it doesn’t apply to Lebron because . . . . . . reasons.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:45 PM   #1427
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Rings matter for Brady and why he’s considered by a lot of people to be the GOAT, but it doesn’t apply to Lebron because . . . . . . reasons.
They don't matter to me for Brady whatsoever. I rank Mahomes and Montana over him.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:46 PM   #1428
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
The rings argument has to be the dumbest argument there is, so I'd think you'd have to.
The ring argument is the only argument that's required. LeBron isn't even in front of Kobe. People like Kobe better than LeBron. People like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar more. People like Bill Russell better and big shot Bob.

In the end, if it was evident that LeBron was the best you wouldn't have to try so hard.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:46 PM   #1429
Perpetual Mediocrity

Flagrant on Embiid to save the Knicks
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:47 PM   #1430
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
The ring argument is the only argument that's required.
It's an incredibly stupid one though and it is a self-defeating one for MJ in particular.

Mahomes is also almost certainly not going to have as many rings as Brady but everyone is gonna know who the better QB was at the end of his career.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:48 PM   #1431
MVP

Quote:
I am self admittedly biased with respect to both of them and I've never denied it.

It doesn't change the fact that LeBron is undeniably the GOAT of his sport and Brady isn't, though.
These two sentences don’t co-exist with each other.

You can’t mention your bias and say the second is absolute fact when the majority of people disagree with BOTH of your arguments.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:49 PM   #1432
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
These two sentences don’t co-exist with each other.

You can’t mention your bias and say the second is absolute fact when the majority of people disagree with BOTH of your arguments.
Sure they do. I am fully capable of being biased and also stating facts like those at the same time.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:49 PM   #1433
MVP

Quote:
They don't matter to me for Brady whatsoever. I rank Mahomes and Montana over him.
I wasn’t talking about you specifically. I actually agree with you on Brady. But you and I are not in the majority.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:49 PM   #1434
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Mahomes is off to a very phenomenal start and is arguably a top 5 QB as is all time right now. He still has to have some longevity and at least catch Montana from a rings perspective before we can have the GOAT discussion with Brady, IMO.

I think LeBron is the greatest of his era and has the longevity-like dude is doing stuff at almost 40 that no one has ever done. But Jordan basically lost years of his prime to retirement AND started in the league after LeBron did age wise and still has all the accolades.

If Kawahi somehow is healthy and wins Finals MVP with the Clippers, I’m ready to have a dialogue that he has as much or a better PO resume than LeBron.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 07:50 PM   #1435
Banned!

Amazing to me how much the NBA wants NY to win this series.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:51 PM   #1436
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
I wasn’t talking about you specifically. I actually agree with you on Brady. But you and I are not in the majority.
If the majority thinks Brady was the greatest QB ever, they have no clue what they are talking about.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:52 PM   #1437
MVP

Quote:
Sure they do. I am fully capable of being biased and also stating facts like those at the same time.
It’s not ‘fact’, it’s YOUR opinion. And the majority of the sports world disagrees with you. The majority see Brady as the GOAT in football and MJ in basketball.

I happen to agree with you on Brady, but I also recognize my opinion is not the majority consensus.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:52 PM   #1438
Please squeeze

Knicks had this game and ****ed that all up
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:52 PM   #1439
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
If Kawahi somehow is healthy and wins Finals MVP with the Clippers, I’m ready to have a dialogue that he has as much or a better PO resume than LeBron.
This might be the craziest thing posted in this thread this season. And that's including Arrow posts.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:53 PM   #1440
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Knicks had this game and ****ed that all up
Good, we need a good series between two good teams to go deep.