Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:29 PM   #1426
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I don't deal much w/ work stations/desktops.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:33 PM   #1427
Mostly Ignored

Top five: Rain Man, SNR, Clay, Simply Red, Rico.

In no particular order because **** you.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:34 PM   #1428
I'll be back.

Rico? ****ing Rico? He better not make the cut at ALL.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:34 PM   #1429
I'll be back.

Simply Red is giving me some clothes BTW. I'm going to do a super gay day with modeling photos for CP. Thank you Red.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:37 PM   #1430
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
Rico is a personal favorite of mine. I threw his name in because after the top four I think there's a lot of wonderful posters that are fairly even. Those four names though, I do believe are tops.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:40 PM   #1431
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Simply Red is giving me some clothes BTW. I'm going to do a super gay day with modeling photos for CP. Thank you Red.
I'm a great human.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:42 PM   #1432
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Isn't he on the list already?

I'll sub in for rico.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:45 PM   #1433
I'll be back.

Dane better be getting done.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:52 PM   #1434
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
I agree... I don't belong there or really anywhere in the top whatever. I haven't really offered shit compared to a large percentage of the active posters. I acknowledge that. I plan to, eventually, but haven't yet. I thought 88 was too high for me, honestly. And I didn't even get roasted!!! (SNR loves it when I whine about that shit).

On a side note though, I always have kind of caught the vibe that you don't really like me for some reason. I mean, I don't really care, but I've just kind of caught the vibe.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:52 PM   #1435
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I'm a great human.
I'm planning on buying a computer from you, if possible.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:53 PM   #1436
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I agree... I don't belong there or really anywhere in the top whatever. I haven't really offered shit compared to a large percentage of the active posters. I acknowledge that. I plan to, eventually, but haven't yet. I thought 88 was too high for me, honestly. And I didn't even get roasted!!! (SNR loves it when I whine about that shit).

On a side note though, I always have kind of caught the vibe that you don't really like me for some reason. I mean, I don't really care, but I've just kind of caught the vibe.
No, you just don't belong in the top 20. Sorry.

We're cool though.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:53 PM   #1437
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
Isn't he on the list already?

I'll sub in for rico.
I'll roast your dumb ass if Alex wins a playoff game.

Poster #0
Old 11-13-2014, 11:54 PM   #1438
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I'm a great human.
You seem nice.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:54 PM   #1439
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post

Geez, it wasn't until this minute that I realized that you might actually be top 5 material.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:54 PM   #1440
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
I'll roast your dumb ass if Alex wins a playoff game.

Poster #0
It would be an honor!
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.