Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-03-2024, 08:57 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Diggs traded to Texans

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:38 PM   #211
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
They only made the playoffs because of Toney
We need to send Toney to them as a gift.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:47 PM   #212
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, they were dangerously close to missing the playoffs last year, and RunKC has them as a guaranteed playoff team already for this year.

Nevermind the fact that the Jets should actually have a QB, and maybe the Pats will too.

And we haven't even mentioned all of the losses on defense.

But go ahead and put them down for a playoff spot in April when Shakir is their WR1!
Reading comprehension is hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They have Dawson Knox and Dalton Kincaid at TE with complimentary WR’s in Curtis Samuel and Khalil Shakir.

Trade up for BTJ or Mitchell and they’ll be fine
I said IF they get BTJ or Mitchell, but honestly I’m thinking BTJ bc I think he’s gonna be that good.

The Patriots are a disaster, the Jets are a delusional disaster and the Dolphins are frauds that can’t beat Josh Allen.

I need to see proof of the Jets before I buy in. They seem like the most dysfunctional team in the league.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:58 PM   #213
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
And we haven't even mentioned all of the losses on defense.
Tre’Davious White was terrible last year
Von Miller was terrible last year and got benched
Tremuine Edmunds left in FA
Micah Hyde looked washed
Jordan Poyer was washed

And yet they were still 9th in yards allowed and 4th in points allowed. McDermott is not good at many things but of those defense is not one of them. The guy can find and develop talent on defense.

Those older/injured players listed above were shells of their past selfs and needed to be cut. The fact that they were good on defense despite that (and missing on Elam) says a lot.

I promise it’s okay to be realistic and objective about your rivals instead of saying they all suck.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:02 PM   #214
In Search of a Life

Am I the only one that's not a big Thomas JR fan?

He's good but playing opposite Nabers, I think runkc woulda put up numbers.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:12 PM   #215
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Am I the only one that's not a big Thomas JR fan?

He's good but playing opposite Nabers, I think runkc woulda put up numbers.
**** the numbers, look at the pure physical ability. I have no idea what his numbers even are. Don't know, don't care.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:13 PM   #216
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Micah Hyde looked washed
Jordan Poyer was washed

And yet they were still 9th in yards allowed and 4th in points allowed. McDermott is not good at many things but of those defense is not one of them. The guy can find and develop talent on defense.

Those older/injured players listed above were shells of their past selfs and needed to be cut. The fact that they were good on defense despite that (and missing on Elam) says a lot.

I promise it’s okay to be realistic and objective about your rivals instead of saying they all suck.
Paper tigers as they've always been. They also had a top 2 ranked defense for 2 years in a row and still couldn't stop a competent offense.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 03:19 PM   #217
Generational Player

Quote:
Micah Hyde looked washed
Jordan Poyer was washed

McDermott's defense does well against mediocre or bad QB's, so he does well in stats in regular season.

His zone scheme gets destroyed by the Mahomes, Burrow types in the playoffs.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 03:28 PM   #218
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Reading comprehension is hard.

I said IF they get BTJ or Mitchell, but honestly I’m thinking BTJ bc I think he’s gonna be that good.

The Patriots are a disaster, the Jets are a delusional disaster and the Dolphins are frauds that can’t beat Josh Allen.

I need to see proof of the Jets before I buy in. They seem like the most dysfunctional team in the league.
The irony. My trading comprehension is fine. That's not even the same post where you said they'll be in the playoffs.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:30 PM   #219
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Say what you want about McDermott but he’s a damn good defensive coach. Despite losing Tremaine Edmunds in FA and getting next to nothing from Tre’Daviois White, Von Miller and Micah Hyde, they still had a top defense that was 9th in yards allowed and 4th in points allowed.

Their offense still has Josh Allen. James Cook is really good. Kincaid looked like a very good young TE for them. Also have Knox there and Curtis Samuel is a nice complimentary piece.

They’re gonna use that 2025 2nd to trade up for a WR. Probably Bryan Thomas Jr.

I don’t like their run first approach with Josh Allen but they will be a playoff team. Rookie contract moves didn’t work out so now they’re building youth.
"Will be"

No qualifiers. Will be.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:31 PM   #220
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Micah Hyde looked washed
Jordan Poyer was washed

No point in even addressing this one after Detoxing and MahomesMagic alreayd did that.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:42 PM   #221
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
"Will be"

No qualifiers. Will be.
And? Yes I think they’ll win their division again, especially if they get a first rd WR.

If not then who? The Miami frauds? Rebuilding Patriots? The team that overspent for a QB who didn’t know if he even wanted to play anymore and was rumored to be a VP candidate?

I’m sure the Jets owner getting in a yelling match with the coach at the owners meetings was great optics for a healthy franchise.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:46 PM   #222
MVP

AARON RODGERS
AARON RODGERS
AARON RODGERS
AARON RODGERS
AARON RODGERS
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:47 PM   #223
In Search of a Life

Quote:
And? Yes I think they’ll win their division again, especially if they get a first rd WR.

If not then who? The Miami frauds? Rebuilding Patriots? The team that overspent for a QB who didn’t know if he even wanted to play anymore and was rumored to be a VP candidate?

I’m sure the Jets owner getting in a yelling match with the coach at the owners meetings was great optics for a healthy franchise.
And?

And you just tried to pretend that you said otherwise, and the issue was my reading comprehension.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:48 PM   #224
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Yup. Sometimes it works (see Rams) and sometimes it does not (see Buffalo). I am just glad KC is built for the long haul.
Exactly why Peach isn’t going fully all in this season. Our window is as long as we have Mahomes. Bring back most of the same guys, add a few and give it our best shot. Selling out for the 3peat just isn’t smart if you’re maximizing Patrick’s years. We can do it with what we’ve got.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 05:23 PM   #225
Be Kind To Your Pets

Texans are getting sneaky good.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote