Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-12-2019, 09:29 AM  
Inmem 2.0

The New Cinnamon Coca Cola

Who's tried it? I bet it taste like captain crunch with a splash of come
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:56 AM   #16
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
let me know if you do, a good buddy of mine drinks it on the rocks.
I have full bottle's of Regular, Apple, Carmel, and the elusive Peach Crown. I'm not sure what the hell I'll do with them, but they are out there with the rest of the liquor in the man cave. I figured it would be a decent add to the collection, time will tell what people like. If they sit for years, I'll just bring them along on some ATV trips, that will make them disappear.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:59 AM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
It just sounds nasty.
I thought so too but it tastes much better than you would think. It's got this sharp tang to it. It depends on whether you like that kind of flavor. I have some in the fridge right now.

JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:07 AM   #18
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I loved the limited time only Dark Berry Dr Pepper.... Cinnamon Coke seems odd but I should at least try it!!!!
Dude you should for sure!!! I wish I would have tried the black cherry coke! The ladies go pretty wild over a man drinking Coca-Cola Classic Cinnamon... it’s crazy!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:09 AM   #19
In Search of a Life

I like Orange Vanilla coke, but Cinnamon was not something I liked.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:16 AM   #20
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
I have full bottle's of Regular, Apple, Carmel, and the elusive Peach Crown. I'm not sure what the hell I'll do with them, but they are out there with the rest of the liquor in the man cave. I figured it would be a decent add to the collection, time will tell what people like. If they sit for years, I'll just bring them along on some ATV trips, that will make them disappear.
That peach man. They would only sell it here one at a time, one per day per customer. Now that on the rocks is tasty. And I don't care for crown. I like Canadian but not regular crown, but love that stuff.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:21 AM   #21
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
let me know if you do, a good buddy of mine drinks it on the rocks.
Will do!

Quote:
I like the caramel straight, but it goes really well with hot drinks... hot chocolate, apple cider, etc. I use peach with Malibu Rum and Triple Sec, with some lemon juice and splash(es) of Knob Creek. Vanilla is probably the easiest to pair, it blends in well for an extra kick.

Apple is the one that I've found to be difficult to pair with, but haven't tried it in something like apple cider, where it'll just blend in. Unlike the others, that one doesn't seem to stick out as much... it's kind of "dull" for lack of a better word.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:30 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
I thought so too but it tastes much better than you would think. It's got this sharp tang to it. It depends on whether you like that kind of flavor. I have some in the fridge right now.

The hell you say? I'm not much of a soda guy at all, but I may try one just out of curiosity.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:39 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Will do!

I like the caramel straight, but it goes really well with hot drinks... hot chocolate, apple cider, etc. I use peach with Malibu Rum and Triple Sec, with some lemon juice and splash(es) of Knob Creek. Vanilla is probably the easiest to pair, it blends in well for an extra kick.

Apple is the one that I've found to be difficult to pair with, but haven't tried it in something like apple cider, where it'll just blend in. Unlike the others, that one doesn't seem to stick out as much... it's kind of "dull" for lack of a better word.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing with the Caramel. I was going to mix up some tasty Christmas drinks when guests come around. I have had the apple for at least 2 years and it's a still virgin in the box, never been cracked. Out of all of them, that's my "WTF am I going to do with this bottle" as well.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:00 PM   #24
MVP

Are you guys telling me you havent mixed the Caramel and Regal Apple? That shit is good on the rocks.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:09 PM   #25
Supporter

Quote:

Dump that peach into a glass of iced tea.

I don't care for the apple but know guys that drink it by the barrel, and I drink more vanilla than anything.

I've not had the caramel but I've been wondering about it.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:16 PM   #26
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Are you guys telling me you havent mixed the Caramel and Regal Apple? That shit is good on the rocks.
I'll use the excuse that up until a couple weeks ago, I didn't have those two around at the same time and it's being curbed at the moment for keto (haven't opened the latest batch of caramel)....

....but, damnit if I didn't think about doing that eventually.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:43 PM   #27
The Insider

Its delish. Tastes like Coke and Fireball.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:49 PM   #28
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'm a CP hall of Famer you're a nobody
Even Ted Williams struck out every now and then.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:58 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'll use the excuse that up until a couple weeks ago, I didn't have those two around at the same time and it's being curbed at the moment for keto (haven't opened the latest batch of caramel)....

....but, damnit if I didn't think about doing that eventually.
It is so ****ing good. Tastes like a caramel apple
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-12-2019, 01:30 PM   #30
I'm not arguing that with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'm a CP hall of Famer you're a nobody
Is this for real? Who says something like this?
okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.