Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM  
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Josh Gordon to Chiefs

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 09-27-2021, 04:46 PM   #316
The Boom Boom Room

To be honest, when I read the news my response was of shock then assimilation and process. **** it why not, I've been on the Pringle bandwagon but his drops killed drives and momentum.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 04:47 PM   #317
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Deshaun Jackson, who is 34 years old and has had injury after injury, torched Tampa last night because they were so worried about Kupp and Woods (who destroyed them last season) they gave those two extra attention and that left Jackson in single coverage all night.

Tyreek has suffered the last two games being doubled and at times tripple teamed..if defenses think they can leave a fresh Josh Gordon In one on one coverage on their fourth corner then thank you..i'll take that everyday of the freaking week. He'll also provide another big target in the redzone aswell.

The bottom line is Josh has played with Brady and Wilson..he'll know what Pat expects from him. We have nothing to lose here at all...last year we went 14-1 and reached the SB with a banged up Watkins who missed several games..now we have a fresh Gordon and I think this move will give the offense some juice tbh..it could be a real game changer if he's even 75% of best self.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 04:49 PM   #318
R8R H8R

He has definitely indica ate it he is good after his 5 th reinstatement
13and3 has disabled reputation
Old 09-27-2021, 04:51 PM   #319
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13and3 View Post
He has definitely indica ate it he is good after his 5 th reinstatement
wtf did you just say
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 04:51 PM   #320
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Gotta be Kemp
That is not happening.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-27-2021, 04:52 PM   #321
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
If the Chiefs are in on it, im in on it.

Anything i may have said prior to this signing is void as per my Chiefsplanet contractural terms.
Bwaahahaha you flip flopping little bitch..when i said i'd consider the move you proceded to cry and roll around on the floor as usual..now this?

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 09-28-2021 at 01:57 AM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-27-2021, 04:52 PM   #322
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Yeah I like Tex, but that statement was asinine. Not only myself has struggled with addiction in the past and overcome it. I’ve helped family friends who have relapsed many times, and in both cases they finally got their shit together and hold down jobs, and raise their families. Addiction is a mother ****er, but there’s millions of cases where it was overcome. Let’s hope this is the right place/right time for him.
Well I didn't mean it the way it came out so sorry about that. It was wrong of me to make such a general statement. I just meant this guy has a long history of getting and abusing 2nd chances. I have zero confidence in him.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 04:53 PM   #323
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Bwaahahaha you flip flopping little bitch..when i said i'd consider the move you proceded to cry and roll around on tje floor as usual..now this?
Oh shut up, nobody cares. Good god you're obsessed. You're so desperate for recognition around here.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 04:57 PM   #324
YOU take YOUR seat

alright, lets see if he still has anything left
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 04:57 PM   #325
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Oh shut up, nobody cares. Good god you're obsessed. You're so desperate for recognition around here.
Yeah, I don't know why the mods do not banish him back to the Romper or gone all the way.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 05:01 PM   #326
R8R H8R

Im sure he is still hashing things out
13and3 has disabled reputation
Old 09-27-2021, 05:02 PM   #327
Cheat Death

His natural instinct to get to the hash will never diminish
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:03 PM   #328
How tall is this thing?

He is a big receiver, hopefully the attention Hill and Kelce draw can help him out, because when I last saw him play, he ran like he had a piano on his back.

I dont expect Gordon to be running by anyone, but if he can make some solid midrange catches in space, and run FORWARD after the catch, im all for it.

For the two weeks before he pisses positive again anyway.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:03 PM   #329
sorta mod-ish

Now I've got Weezer on a loop in my head. Thanks, a-holes.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:05 PM   #330
21st Century Schizoid Fan

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.