Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2019, 03:23 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****

Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

Last edited by BigRedChief; 10-11-2019 at 12:57 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:27 PM   #2536
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
They need to save Hudson for a home start. Probably should be Mikolas, Waino, then Flaherty.
Depends who they get.

Cardinals are the 3 seed and the Nationals are the 4 seed. If the Nationals win, Cardinals will have home field advantage.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:29 PM   #2537
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Depends who they get.

Cardinals are the 3 seed and the Nationals are the 4 seed. If the Nationals win, Cardinals will have home field advantage.
I think you can tell who I'm thinking will win.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:30 PM   #2538
In Search of a Life

Quote:
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:32 PM   #2539
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Well, I thought the Braves would win this series easily, so you never know.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:35 PM   #2540
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Oh, and I'm home. Was not greeted with the shotgun.

Promised the wife I'd take her out to a nice dinner tonight somewhere that doesn't have TVs. And while I'll certainly be a prick about this later I'll go easy on her tonight.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:44 PM   #2541
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Holy God. Is that score for real?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:52 PM   #2542

Quote:
yeah, I’ve not even considered the Dodgers blowing it. But, man, that would workout great for our pitching rotation. Waino and Mikolas get to go at home.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:55 PM   #2543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Oh, and I'm home. Was not greeted with the shotgun.

Promised the wife I'd take her out to a nice dinner tonight somewhere that doesn't have TVs. And while I'll certainly be a prick about this later I'll go easy on her tonight.
sounds like a good plan if you ever want to get laid again.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:57 PM   #2544
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
yeah, I’ve not even considered the Dodgers blowing it. But, man, that would workout great for our pitching rotation. Waino and Mikolas get to go at home.
Plus it would serve up a great big shit sandwich to MLB.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:06 PM   #2545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
This is the least climactic playoff game I have ever watched. Glad to be on the good side of it.
You didn't watch Game 7 of the '96 LCS? Just reverse this game with higher stakes and a more protracted choke job. Awful, just awful. ****ing Osborne.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:07 PM   #2546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well, I thought the Braves would win this series easily, so you never know.
You guys really should adopt the reverse jinx more often.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:14 PM   #2547
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
You guys really should adopt the reverse jinx more often.
I really feel bad for the wife. She loves the Braves like I love the Chiefs. I certainly know the pain she is feeling right now. All too well.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:19 PM   #2548

I swear that Cabrera looks like Sho' Nuff.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:20 PM   #2549
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Going to Cooperstown this weekend. Initially I really didn't care, since I've been there before.

I'm looking forward to it a lot more all of a sudden.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:28 PM   #2550
MVP

Started watching at work this evening on delay when I got stuck at the office late. Was so satisfying that they were just beating the shit out of the Braves early.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli