Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-15-2020, 04:39 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs

Last edited by Dante84; 10-15-2020 at 05:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:16 PM   #871
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Bell never sexually assaulted anybody that I know of.
I distinctly remember him sexually assaulting 11 men in Red, more than once!

Welcome Leveon, Its Great to have you on OUR team!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 05:22 PM   #872
Let's get a snack

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I'm not worried about leveon here. But I won't make excuses either. He bailed on his teammates in Pittsburgh. It's one thing to hold out. But he flat out shut out his teammates during the process then completely hung them to dry. When it happened a second time it justifiably sends red flags whether he has reasons or excuses.

I'm excited for him to be here. But he needs to do a lot to earn trust. And we have to have a short leash at any hint of misbehaving.
I'm beginning to think that several people here don't even know who Le'Veon Bell is.

What exactly are you talking about? What did he do twice? Who did he completely hang out to dry?

He put the team and his team mates ahead of himself and balled out on the Franchise Tag after playing 4 years on his rookie contract at approx 1 million per year. Then refuses to sign a second one year contract.

I'm at a loss for words, I guess. It has to be that people are subconsciously associating Bell with AB, there is literally no other explanation except maybe a learning disability.
mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:28 PM   #873
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Bell didn't contact anyone on the advice of agent, who was trying to get a long term deal worked out for him after being tagged the year before.

Good ****ing grief.
No holdout has ghosted their team the way he did. No locker room has turned on a holdout the way the steelers did. The damn steelers players rep of all people was blasting him. I'm as excited as anyone he's in kc but good lord, let's not sugarcoat the past. He was put in a bad spot and he handled it poorly.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:38 PM   #874
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
No holdout has ghosted their team the way he did. No locker room has turned on a holdout the way the steelers did. The damn steelers players rep of all people was blasting him. I'm as excited as anyone he's in kc but good lord, let's not sugarcoat the past. He was put in a bad spot and he handled it poorly.
Just shut the **** up
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:41 PM   #875
In Search of a Life

God forbid a RB wants to get paid while they can.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:43 PM   #876
Consuming CP souls

Zilla things
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:57 PM   #877
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I distinctly remember him sexually assaulting 11 men in Red, more than once!

Welcome Leveon, Its Great to have you on OUR team!
Hahaha, yeah I also remember a play where Bell ran through about 7 Chiefs for a big gain, and I'm not sure any of them actually got a hand on him while he did it. Then he did it again.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:58 PM   #878
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He was holding out. He wasn't on the team. It makes sense he wouldn't talk to anybody. I guess I don't see the problem - football is a business.
Its pretty obvious at the this point in time if dude ****ed your mom, your wife, your sister, and your daughter, you wouldn't have an issue with it.

He will 99.9% likely be fine in KC this year but you act like dude doesn't have a reputation. Perception is reality in most people's minds. Its just like Detox said, his UPS guy has that perception. Damn near every Chiefs and NFL fan I know who text me after he signed in KC has that perception. It exist for a reason.

And the truth is it doesn't matter in the end.Its just opinions.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:59 PM   #879
Supporter

This is such a no-brainer I don't get not liking it.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 06:01 PM   #880
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Its pretty obvious at the this point in time if dude ****ed your mom, your wife, your sister, and your daughter, you wouldn't have an issue with it.

He will 99.9% likely be fine in KC this year but you act like dude doesn't have a reputation. Perception is reality in most people's minds. Its just like Detox said, his UPS guy has that perception. Damn near every Chiefs and NFL fan I know who text me after he signed in KC has that perception. It exist for a reason.

And the truth is it doesn't matter in the end.Its just opinions.
You mean the perception that if a player is anything but a good little soldier that exactly what he's told he's a problem?

God forbid dude put looking out for himself above the team when they tried to **** him.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:01 PM   #881
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
This is such a no-brainer I don't get not liking it.
Very few people dont like it, there is little risk and big reward. Its just funny seeing posters talk about him like they are his mom.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:02 PM   #882
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
You mean the perception that if a player is anything but a good little soldier that exactly what he's told he's a problem?

God forbid dude put looking out for himself above the team when they tried to **** him.
I didnt set the rules on how people develop their perception of players. Im just stating a fact. You are stating an opinion.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:03 PM   #883
In Search of a Life

Quote:

You and I disagree on plenty of things, but exactly. I'm really really happy he's here. But man, it's homer shit to act like he doesn't carry a long paper trail. When your own teammates, especially the player's rep of all people, turn on you like this that's not good.

Maybe it was just two really toxic situations. That's why all I said was prove me wrong... I'll give him that chance. I agree that I don't think he'll be an issue in KC.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:05 PM   #884
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
God forbid a RB wants to get paid while they can.
I don't disagree with that, every guy should try to get paid.

That being said, there are a few things I would not want my team to do, and that is to be giving out a big contract to a RB, and a big contract to an above average QB (I'm looking at you Deshaun Watson).
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:05 PM   #885
Hockey Town

Quote:
I didnt set the rules on how people develop their perception of players. Im just stating a fact. You are stating an opinion.
The NFL is literally a place where guys are chewed up and spit out without a care by teams everyday. Yet the minute a player uses the leverage he has to protect himself, he's a dick.

Massive double standard there.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote