Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:11 PM   #1186
MVP

Brown had a heel injury.

Having had a long-term heel injury myself, it suuuuuuuuucks

It can feel like you'll never be the same. Then one day...poof. You're fine again. One of the weirder lower leg injuries you can have to be honest. I think he'll be significantly better than last year not even counting the gigantic jump forward from Kyler Murray to Mahomes.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 05:43 PM   #1187
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick View Post
So Sneed couldn't press this kid and bump him off his route like he did against Tyreek? He hasn't played in a NFL game, yet talking about an NFL caliber CB that can quite possibly press him is silly? As I was watching most of Worthy's college games the CBs played off of him which showed respect for his speed. I'm sure more physical CBs in the NFL will take a different approach. We already know he isn't very good at contested catches, I'm curious to see how he does against a little bump and run is all, which still is a concern this early in the rooks career.

While I agree that there's still a large question as to whether Worthy will be able to just run by NFL DBs, it's also true that there just aren't that many Sneed types in the league currently. True 1v1 press corners are kind of rare right now in the NFL. Most teams are running way more zone than man coverages these days simply because they all lack that true 'island' CB1.

We'll see how many defenses try to run press vs. Worthy pretty quickly, I think. And then we'll see how Worthy deals with it. Or, we'll see most teams just not even try it because they aren't built that way.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote