Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2019, 09:42 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
If I never heard the name "Crystal Espinal" again, my life would be better for it, as I suspect everyone else's would be too.

I just want the league to make their ruling so we can move on. I can't emphasize enough how much I don't give a shit about Tyreek's personal life. I just want to know when he's going to be on the field. Everything else is basically an internet version of Jerry Springer.
This!

It seems Reek has been more than generous with his money if it is true he was paying the inlaws 6 k a month house payment. If they would have settled the custody amicably, even 50 / 50 the courts would have awarded her monthly support based on their incomes. Reek 2 mil a year and her Zero. But evidently, that was not enough to support whatever lifestyle she thinks she deserves being an NFL baby mama and also take care of her parents (based on them making a blackmail tape and blowing the entire thing up) so now you have this shit show.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2019, 10:14 AM   #3
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
If I never heard the name "Crystal Espinal" again, my life would be better for it, as I suspect everyone else's would be too.

I just want the league to make their ruling so we can move on. I can't emphasize enough how much I don't give a shit about Tyreek's personal life. I just want to know when he's going to be on the field. Everything else is basically an internet version of Jerry Springer.
I wish I could do the thumbs-up button at a time like this.

Enough with the rage from the keyboard warriors trying to insert themselves into this soap opera...
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2019, 03:44 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-15-2019, 03:54 PM   #5
Consuming CP souls

Ruined by that abomination headline of "Hill of a story"
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.