Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
F1 is the superior circuit with the superior cars, drivers, technology, purses, and worldwide appeal. It runs on racetracks, Nascar & Indy run on some tracks but mostly ovals. It's whatever you are into.

I've tried for decades to get into road racing but it just pains me to watch it. They never pass.

A friend of mine told me he tried to watch an hour of Montreal Sunday. "It was as boring as another person's dream" he said. F1 has to find a way to get more passing.
Your friend must have fallen asleep then. There were over 20 passes on Sunday. F1 cars are heavily dependent on aerodynamic down force, and "towing" actually upsets the cars' balance horribly.

Now, that being said, I HATE DRS and KERS, which were introduced to aid overtaking.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.