Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2024, 06:04 AM   #2
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
FWIW, Nick Wright believes the Chiefs will go O-Tackle in the 1st
As it stands they almost have to. I can't believe they go into the season with Morris and Prince Winnebago as their options at LT. Signing Donovan Smith or someone else to a one year contract just pushes the problem to next year when they already have Bolton, Creed and Trey Smith to sign or replace
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:28 AM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
As it stands they almost have to. I can't believe they go into the season with Morris and Prince Winnebago as their options at LT. Signing Donovan Smith or someone else to a one year contract just pushes the problem to next year when they already have Bolton, Creed and Trey Smith to sign or replace
If so, that will surely mean a trade-up if a GM is willing. If they go WR, they would more likely pick who falls to 32, which would probably be AD Mitchell or Worthy, or maybe McConkey near slot or reach for Franklin or Legette. I generally hate trading up, but this year makes sense if you can get Latham or Mims in the mid 20s
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.