Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-18-2015, 09:43 AM  
left blank intentionally

Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach

Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce ****ing Arians and Tom ****ing Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 02-12-2021 at 01:34 PM..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2019, 09:55 PM   #2326
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Eh Doug Pederson won a SB with Nick ****ing Foles...

I'll take him every day of the week.
EXACTLY.

****ing Todd Haley won the division with Matt ****ing Cassel and had him in the Pro Bowl.

And Matt Cassel can't even throw the ****ing ball!!
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2019, 09:56 PM   #2327
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
EXACTLY.

****ing Todd Haley won the division with Matt ****ing Cassel and had him in the Pro Bowl.

And Matt Cassel can't even throw the ****ing ball!!
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2019, 09:56 PM   #2328
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This narrative has been completely overblown and it’s the first sign of somebody that doesn’t have a ****ing clue when they act like it’s been a huge problem in KC.

DJ had a great post not to long ago that completely shit on this narrative. I wouldn’t doubt that it’s in this thread.
How many posts can you actually go before having to tell somebody else they don't know as much as you about football? Andy struggles with game management. I saw DJs point and like usual it was a solid one but it didn't and doesn't completely cover that Andy struggles with time and game management.

And to your original point I clearly wasn't blaming him when you actually read my first post but you just are always looking for any reason to whip that face palm out. Forget actually understanding what I was saying.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-27-2019, 09:57 PM   #2329
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Truth.

He gambled when he punted.
That wasn't a gamble, either.

Everyone on the group chat knew we gave the game away right then.

"Oh, we're punting to Rodgers with 5 min left? Thanks, Andy. You fat ****. We thought you wanted to win. Guess not."
Old 10-27-2019, 09:57 PM   #2330
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Name someone who's a worthy replacement nd I'll listen...
No, you defend Andy! You tell US when he's not going to do enough stupid shit, have a totally unbalanced team, and even an O-line that doesn't kill our FQB, AND GET US INTO A SB!

Unless Andy can get us there, and he can't/won't, anybody. And I WON'T put names in here for you to scoff at.

Andy's had his time, he's wasted it, and his other 52 are getting the FQB killed.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 09:57 PM   #2331
In Search of a Life

When Mahomes was healthy the opposition understood that they win the game with Mahomes on the sideline and went for it on 4th down damn near every time because they wanted to win.

Now with the roles reversed and the best QB on the other side of the field Andy Reid chose to give him the ball...
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-27-2019, 09:59 PM   #2332

Quote:
So, "" = stick with Andy and resign ourselves to a broken FQB and no chance at playing in a SB?

Smart!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2019, 09:59 PM   #2333
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Everything I stated was a fact.

So "" all you want.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:00 PM   #2334
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
That wasn't a gamble, either.

Everyone on the group chat knew we gave the game away right then.

"Oh, we're punting to Rodgers with 5 min left? Thanks, Andy. You fat ****. We thought you wanted to win. Guess not."
Yeah choosing the play that "extends" the game is not always the safest decision so to speak. As was mentioned, punting could easily be seen as a bigger gamble.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:01 PM   #2335
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
How many posts can you actually go before having to tell somebody else they don't know as much as you about football? Andy struggles with game management. I saw DJs point and like usual it was a solid one but it didn't and doesn't completely cover that Andy struggles with time and game management.

And to your original point I clearly wasn't blaming him when you actually read my first post but you just are always looking for any reason to whip that face palm out. Forget actually understanding what I was saying.
Please, tell me all of the times Reid’s “struggles with game management” have been the direct cause of a loss.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:01 PM   #2336

I hope they feed Andy Crisco, daily!
Old 10-27-2019, 10:01 PM   #2337
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
When Mahomes was healthy the opposition understood that they win the game with Mahomes on the sideline and went for it on 4th down damn near every time because they wanted to win.

Now with the roles reversed and the best QB on the other side of the field Andy Reid chose to give him the ball...
Because Andy Reid sucks.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:02 PM   #2338
In Search of a Life

It’s the same old shit from Reid. He will never learn. I want him gone after this season

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:03 PM   #2339
In Search of a Life

He watching the same game as me??

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 10:03 PM   #2340
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Everything I stated was a fact.

So "" all you want.
Did you really think we were ever going to sniff a SB with Todd Hailey???
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.