Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2022, 09:20 AM   #2461
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Gen X back when blockbuster movies were a thang... 52 buddy!

Fortnite isn't that old either!

Also of note a lot of Star Control 2 was stolen and used in Mass Effect, little known facts.

Goddamnit, ever since you made this post it's been driving me mad.

This post triggered a memory i seemingly lost.

I think i played this game, and was into it for awhile. The spaceships.....they seem so damn familiar. The cover art for Star Control I...it seems so damn familiar. And i remember loving a game with the same concepts.

But...i can't remember much more about the game right now than the starships...and everything i read online says it was a PC game....i didn't have a PC as a kid growing up. I'm certain i played it on some sort of console.....maybe a console variant of it existed?

Sega Master System? I looked for it there and couldn't find it...

Sega Genesis....?

PS1?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2022, 09:22 AM   #2462
Needs more middle fingers

Oh my jesus i found the answer just after making hte post

Quote:
Star Control was ultimately ported to the Sega Genesis
And i ****ing loved this game. It all makes sense now. Damn....that's crazy.

This was probably one of the first games i really got into as a kid. And i had forgotten about it completely.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2022, 11:55 AM   #2463
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Goddamnit, ever since you made this post it's been driving me mad.

This post triggered a memory i seemingly lost.

I think i played this game, and was into it for awhile. The spaceships.....they seem so damn familiar. The cover art for Star Control I...it seems so damn familiar. And i remember loving a game with the same concepts.

But...i can't remember much more about the game right now than the starships...and everything i read online says it was a PC game....i didn't have a PC as a kid growing up. I'm certain i played it on some sort of console.....maybe a console variant of it existed?

Sega Master System? I looked for it there and couldn't find it...

Sega Genesis....?

PS1?
3DO?
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2022, 11:55 AM   #2464
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Oh my jesus i found the answer just after making hte post

And i ****ing loved this game. It all makes sense now. Damn....that's crazy.

This was probably one of the first games i really got into as a kid. And i had forgotten about it completely.
I believe that was a remake of the first game which was a strategy game. It wasn't bad, just not the incredible game Sc2 was.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2022, 10:32 PM   #2465
WhatUneed2Hear

Old 03-18-2022, 07:39 PM   #2466
On one quarter

Quote:
I always sucked at Robotron(The original twin stick shooter) lolz, Super Mega Baseball made the list..AWESOME!
I still suck at Robotron. I consider it the greatest game because of the legacy. modern FPS on consoles still utilize the two stick control scheme for moving and aiming. and Robotron is still one of the fastest paced twin stick shooters.

a good way to get better at robotron is to learn to use cone fire. you gotta constantly keep the firing joystick twitching so that your man is firing in cardinal directions and diagonal directions alternatively. that way you kill swaths of enemies instead of just enemies in a straight line.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 02:03 PM   #2467
WhatUneed2Hear

It's about time for some Bunkers and Badasses

Old 03-20-2022, 06:55 PM   #2468
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
It's about time for some Bunkers and Badasses

Is this DLC for BL? Or brand new!!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-20-2022, 10:22 PM   #2469
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Is this DLC for BL? Or brand new!!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brand new comes out on Thursday evening at 7pm CST i believe. First 6 months only available on Epic Games if you're on PC. Has full crossplay support regardless of platform..imagine Cats and Dogs living together PC/Xbox/Playstation all singing together.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 03-20-2022 at 10:32 PM..
Old 03-21-2022, 04:39 PM   #2470
WhatUneed2Hear

Old 03-21-2022, 06:32 PM   #2471
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I sit in front of monitors all day. That's my issue. After 10 hours of sitting in front of a PC, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a PC. And while I have a TV in my office, it's half the size of the one in my living room.
DITTO! I have a PS4 Pro in the man cave with an oversized chair that I play on a 55" LG OLED TV. Loved, LOVED PC games back in the day. It took me
a loooong time to get used to a controller vs. mouse and keyboard but today it is nothing for me.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2022, 06:08 AM   #2472
'Tis my eye!

Have pretty much finished AC Odyssey. Have to say, in the end it seems like a big, massive re-skin of Origins. The setting just wasn't different enough (Hellenic Greece vs. Classical Greece). That being said, I've got about 150 hours in it and enjoyed it quite a bit. I just can't say it was up there as a top entry in the franchise.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 01:52 PM   #2473
WhatUneed2Hear

I'm currently hooked playing a game called Nienix, it's Diablo in space and very addictive if you're into looters. I haven't seen any reviews or anything for it as most have never heard of it. The Dev responds to everyone trying to make the game ever better. If anyone is interested this is about All I've found on youtube....

The Loot is absolutely AMAZING and only going to get better...
Old 03-22-2022, 07:40 PM   #2474
Three-Pat

Been playing Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origins and so far I am not that impressed. Not sure if it gets better or not, but right now it’s very meh.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-23-2022, 01:18 PM   #2475
Damn it feels good.

Anyone played Tunic yet? It's an indie, isometric adventure game with big time LoZ: A Link to the Past vibes. It's on GamePass right now. I've had a TON of fun with it so far - lots of mystery, fun and challenging gameplay. Simple, yet effective.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.