Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:49 AM   #1861
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I remember playing the original off a floppy disk in the mid 80s!!

Thanks for this - will probably check it out!
It's very much a roguelike (random floors, unforgiving health and damage situations). It is definitely not for the faint of heart: in fact, I think this could be the most difficult game I have ever played. If you want to play it coop sometime, let me know!
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2021, 06:03 PM   #1862
WhatUneed2Hear

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 03-16-2021 at 06:17 PM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:37 PM   #1863
WhatUneed2Hear

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:02 PM   #1864
Consuming CP souls

Imon, career stat tracking have been added to Super Mega Baseball 3!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 06:23 PM   #1865
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Someone from CP introduced me to that game and I'm so glad. It's awesome fun. I started a franchise and spent like a whole night figuring out my team name, colors, uniform design, logo design, etc. I actually need to go back to that game. I haven't played it in a long while.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:46 PM   #1866
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Yes I love it! Just wish it went through the entire career only goes through the last 10 years, guess i'll have to utilize the screen cap function.

I'm trying to petition these dudes to make a badass football game.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:53 PM   #1867
'Tis my eye!

And there goes another year of my life...

https://www.gameinformer.com/2021/03...l-improvements
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:14 PM   #1868
Hello

Wish Age of Empires 4 would show up too. Gonna be fun.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:20 PM   #1869
'Tis my eye!

The original Rome Total War was probably the best entry in the entire series. Medieval 2 was great as well.

None of the modern games have really come close to matching those early experiences.

I can't wait to see this game remastered and updated. It should be so much better than Rome II.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:24 PM   #1870
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The original Rome Total War was probably the best entry in the entire series. Medieval 2 was great as well.

None of the modern games have really come close to matching those early experiences.

I can't wait to see this game remastered and updated. It should be so much better than Rome II.
I was a huge fan of the original Rome (so much so that I had actually gotten it on mobile) as well as Medieval 2 although I think I ended up getting the Total Realism mod for it which significantly changed the game.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-07-2021, 01:29 PM   #1871
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I was a huge fan of the original Rome (so much so that I had actually gotten it on mobile) as well as Medieval 2 although I think I ended up getting the Total Realism mod for it which significantly changed the game.
I have the original for iPad but have never played it, just haven't had time given I want to finish up my PS4 games.

I played the original game forever on PC with the XGM mod and then after I switched to Mac, I helped the Feral team get some mods working on MacOS as well.

Speaking of Feral, they're part of the team doing this remaster. They have been porting games to MacOS and Linux for a while and are probably THE gaming company for MacOS. They bring a wealth of experience and some of the things they've done with the Total War series in terms of bug fixes and adjustments were really needed. They're an awesome company and because of them, I have very high hopes for this game.

PS: Feral is who ported Rome Total War to mobile.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:50 PM   #1872
Three-Pat

Quote:
I have the original for iPad but have never played it, just haven't had time given I want to finish up my PS4 games.

I played the original game forever on PC with the XGM mod and then after I switched to Mac, I helped the Feral team get some mods working on MacOS as well.

Speaking of Feral, they're part of the team doing this remaster. They have been porting games to MacOS and Linux for a while and are probably THE gaming company for MacOS. They bring a wealth of experience and some of the things they've done with the Total War series in terms of bug fixes and adjustments were really needed. They're an awesome company and because of them, I have very high hopes for this game.

PS: Feral is who ported Rome Total War to mobile.
Yeah here's hoping they do great things with this. I had never heard of them until I got the mobile game. I would love it if they could port Medieval 2 to mobile as that would be phenomenal to have with me.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:53 PM   #1873
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Yeah here's hoping they do great things with this. I had never heard of them until I got the mobile game. I would love it if they could port Medieval 2 to mobile as that would be phenomenal to have with me.
Honestly, the biggest reason I'm stoked that Feral is involved is that it will be released on MacOS. I don't play a lot of games on my iMac, which is a shame because it's a 27" 5K with 32GB of RAM and an 8GB Radeon Pro 580. I've had it since 2017 and never really tried to see what it could do.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:12 PM   #1874
Three-Pat

Quote:
Honestly, the biggest reason I'm stoked that Feral is involved is that it will be released on MacOS. I don't play a lot of games on my iMac, which is a shame because it's a 27" 5K with 32GB of RAM and an 8GB Radeon Pro 580. I've had it since 2017 and never really tried to see what it could do.
I can see why then. I rarely play anything on a computer, mainly just my PS4. I like mobile apps for when I am places that I am forced to wait for a long time to do stuff.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:23 PM   #1875
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I can see why then. I rarely play anything on a computer, mainly just my PS4. I like mobile apps for when I am places that I am forced to wait for a long time to do stuff.
That's me too. I use my Mac mostly for productivity and work. And Chiefsplanet of course.

Most of my gaming is either on my iPad or PS4.