Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2020, 03:51 AM   #1771
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Thanks guys. I’ll give it another chance. I just haven’t been hooked just yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm kind of where you are I pick it up at certain times and play it but it doesn't really draw me in. It's not a bad game but it's not incredible either.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2020, 06:53 PM   #1772
Consuming CP souls

Super mega baseball 3 is awesome. Props to whoever brought it up here. Would never have considered otherwise.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:57 PM   #1773
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Super mega baseball 3 is awesome. Props to whoever brought it up here. Would never have considered otherwise.
You're most welcome
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 09:10 PM   #1774
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Yes indeed.

If you play online seasons......pick a team with good rotation and good contact hitters!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-27-2020, 02:55 PM   #1775
WhatUneed2Hear

This looks fun but I have to admit I haven't played the first few games. Fargo is the guy who made the original wasteland Baldurs gate and inspired the Fallout games. Back from the original Interplay Studios(that dates me).

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 09:50 PM   #1776
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
You're most welcome
Semifinals game 5 of 5...up 1 bottom of the 9th. They have one on and send a drive screaming over the wall appearing that I'm going to lose. My RF tracks it into the gap, leaps over the wall, snatches it, and fires to first for the game and series ending double play.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 01:04 PM   #1777
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
This looks fun but I have to admit I haven't played the first few games. Fargo is the guy who made the original wasteland Baldurs gate and inspired the Fallout games. Back from the original Interplay Studios(that dates me).

I got wasteland 2 during a sale and it was fun. Don't think I will shell out $60 for 3, but I will grab it at some point.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2020, 06:29 PM   #1778
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I got wasteland 2 during a sale and it was fun. Don't think I will shell out $60 for 3, but I will grab it at some point.
All 3 games are on the Xbox game pass currently.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2020, 07:34 PM   #1779
Supporter

If anyone is playing war zone on PS4 pm me and I'll add you.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:02 PM   #1780
I got Rice cookin in the micro

it should be cross platform. nh7676
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:08 AM   #1781
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Enjoy. I actually started a third play through. Still haven't finished it yet; like most games of this type, the main quest is a bit of a boat anchor and the fun part is pretty much everything else. I downloaded the DLC only to realize that not having a couple of them from the start was kind of a disadvantage. One's a treasure hunt for a cool set of armor that's useless later in the game, and the other provides you with the dog, who seriously bails your ass out of situations you'd die in otherwise. So I started over again.

Just remember, this game is HARD. Only two difficulty levels - normal and hard, and normal is ****ing crazy. Can't imagine what sort of masochist would play it on hard. In the beginning your character couldn't fight his way out of a shithouse, and it takes him a long time to get him up to speed. There's a guard captain you'll run into who'll train you throughout the game. Make full use of him, and pay attention to the various nuances of combat, because it's a bitch. The game doesn't hold your hand at all. Frankly, it tends to slap it instead. The quests are rarely straightforward and your actions can definitely come back to haunt you later. Some of them are tedious as ****, so be warned. It's still a little twitchy, but most of the bad bugs have been fixed.

Just now I was traveling between towns when a mercenary stopped me and challenged me to a duel. I lost. So then I sicced the dog on him and stabbed him to death while his back was turned. Yeah, I'm a sore loser.
I just started playing this a few days ago so I'm still in the very early stages but I'm already balls deep in this game.

I love history and this game really immerses you in it. I love just exploring and seeing how people lived back then. I'm reading everything in the Codex and loving it.

The realism is interesting and I like it so far.

I also didn't realize how much of a resource hog it is for a 2-year old game. It does look incredible at times, though.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:15 AM   #1782
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Yes indeed.

If you play online seasons......pick a team with good rotation and good contact hitters!
Sirloins are my team on this game. They're all power with good pitching though so I suppose I need to reevaluate that if I play online.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 05:03 PM   #1783
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I just started playing this a few days ago so I'm still in the very early stages but I'm already balls deep in this game.

I love history and this game really immerses you in it. I love just exploring and seeing how people lived back then. I'm reading everything in the Codex and loving it.

The realism is interesting and I like it so far.

I also didn't realize how much of a resource hog it is for a 2-year old game. It does look incredible at times, though.
Glad you're enjoying it. I'm sure I'll give it another go at some point.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:34 AM   #1784
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Sirloins are my team on this game. They're all power with good pitching though so I suppose I need to reevaluate that if I play online.
Seems to me - and other SMB3 guys can chime in - if you have a better-rated pitcher, you get the corner strike calls more often......?
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:43 AM   #1785
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Glad you're enjoying it. I'm sure I'll give it another go at some point.
After the initial reviews, I had kind of written it off. I have so many other games in my backlog now (because of ****ing Dragon Age) I don't know if I will ever get to it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.