Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2020, 11:20 AM   #1756
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Nba2k20 is less than $5 on Steam(92% off). I wouldn't suggest buying it for any reason other than franchise mode but it does that quite well. Even more fun if you find mods for the game and enjoy breaking the mechanics.

Yeah, I picked it up as one of the free games last month for PS Plus. I’ve been having a ton of fun with the MyCareer mode. It’s definitely a grind, though, so it’s something you’ll have to want to do.

I got drafted in the middle of the 1st and my stats are all trash. Like, I’m probably shooting like 20% from the field only taking wide open shots. You have to take shots when you can and do a good job of passing the ball around until you can gain the points necessary to really take over a game.

But it’s seriously sooooo much better than Madden’s create-a-player franchise mode. Dayze always complain about how Madden doesn’t give you points for doing your job, they’ll only reward you for things like tackles, INTs, etc so it encourages you to freelance even to the detriment of the team. 2K is completely different. You’ll gain points for making a “good pass”, committing a “good foul”, “drawing a foul” and “good spacing” in addition to racking up tangible stats.

I’d recommend it if you like basketball.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 11:43 AM   #1757
Rookie

Try Albion Online!
kingrbt5 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kingrbt5 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kingrbt5 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kingrbt5 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kingrbt5 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kingrbt5 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-20-2020, 04:40 PM   #1758
BOOM!1!

So excited for the PGA game tomorrow!
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2020, 07:54 PM   #1759
MVP

Just saw on YouTube that occulus rift is going to start requiring you to sign in through a Facebook account. Not going over very well.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:56 PM   #1760
The Demon Preacher

Check out Fall Guys if you have the PS4. Currently a free game and it is extremely amusing. It is essentially MXC/Wipeout but with jellybean type characters. En masse.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-20-2020, 10:43 PM   #1761
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I got a copy of Madden 20 for $15 today. I’m not gonna play it. I’m gonna leave it in the shrink wrap and put it with my other chiefs memorabilia
Thats the only reason I bought Madden 20 and on disc. But I opened and played it some.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2020, 08:04 PM   #1762
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Streets of rage is very very fun. My dad even can play it.
That's funny because...

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-24-2020, 01:41 PM   #1763
WhatUneed2Hear

Anyone going to buy and play the new Avengers game? I played the beta and really liked it. That doesn't speak to it's endgame as a loot shooter/brawler type game but I'm a sucker for it nonetheless.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2020, 01:58 PM   #1764
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Anyone going to buy and play the new Avengers game? I played the beta and really liked it. That doesn't speak to it's endgame as a loot shooter/brawler type game but I'm a sucker for it nonetheless.
Everything I have heard about it sounds like it is a boring, repetitive, cash grab. I'll wait and see how it goes and that could change my perception, but it doesn't sound good.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2020, 02:00 PM   #1765
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
Everything I have heard about it sounds like it is a boring, repetitive, cash grab. I'll wait and see how it goes and that could change my perception, but it doesn't sound good.
I mean i just played the free beta and it's fun, but i'm more of a gaming loot shooter fan than comic book fan.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 08-24-2020 at 02:13 PM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:17 AM   #1766
My work speaks for itself!!!

Anyone play Outer Worlds?

I picked it up on sale for 27 bucks on saturday - played about an hour, and I'm not impressed so far.

The graphics are weird and kind of too cartoony (between Fallout and Borderlands).

Anyone go farther than an hour with it and can recommend staying the path?
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-25-2020, 12:57 PM   #1767
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Anyone play Outer Worlds?

I picked it up on sale for 27 bucks on saturday - played about an hour, and I'm not impressed so far.

The graphics are weird and kind of too cartoony (between Fallout and Borderlands).

Anyone go farther than an hour with it and can recommend staying the path?
I played through the whole game. It was definitely overhyped. I found the combat decently fun, but it was just kinda ok in general. The cartoony graphics aren't nearly as bad as the cartoony characters. They were trying for zany and funny, but it just mostly sucked.

I think microsoft paid for a bunch of reviews at release to get people signed up for their monthly subscription service because the game was free on that. No way it deserved all the 9s and 10s it got. While playing it, I posted somewhere, in this thread or a dedicated thread, that it was at best a 7 or an 8. I would adjust that to a 6 or 7.

It's not horrible or anything. And the combat was fun enough for me to continue, and it isn't that long of a game or that may have changed. But it was pretty stupid.
Old 08-25-2020, 06:00 PM   #1768
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I played through the whole game. It was definitely overhyped. I found the combat decently fun, but it was just kinda ok in general. The cartoony graphics aren't nearly as bad as the cartoony characters. They were trying for zany and funny, but it just mostly sucked.

I think microsoft paid for a bunch of reviews at release to get people signed up for their monthly subscription service because the game was free on that. No way it deserved all the 9s and 10s it got. While playing it, I posted somewhere, in this thread or a dedicated thread, that it was at best a 7 or an 8. I would adjust that to a 6 or 7.

It's not horrible or anything. And the combat was fun enough for me to continue, and it isn't that long of a game or that may have changed. But it was pretty stupid.
I really enjoyed it. Admittedly, there's not all that much to it, but it's fun. Lots of twisted humor. It's basically Mass Effect Lite meets Borderlands.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, there's some new DLC coming out next month. I'll definitely pick that up and give it a replay.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:53 PM   #1769
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I really enjoyed it. Admittedly, there's not all that much to it, but it's fun. Lots of twisted humor. It's basically Mass Effect Lite meets Borderlands.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, there's some new DLC coming out next month. I'll definitely pick that up and give it a replay.

Thanks guys. I’ll give it another chance. I just haven’t been hooked just yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:58 PM   #1770
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Thanks guys. I’ll give it another chance. I just haven’t been hooked just yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just don't expect too much, and you should be fine.

This type of game is right up my alley, so admittedly I might enjoy it more than most.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.