Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:49 PM   #1696
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
So I've been playing No Man's Sky. I didn't buy it when it came out, of course. But I got it during the Steam winter sale and still waited until about 5 days ago to start playing it. I don't know what I was expecting after the launch disaster. But I gotta say it is pretty awesome in its current state. Enjoying the piss out of it. You gotta give them shit for releasing an unfinished game full of broken promises, but you gotta give them credit for continuing to give it their all after getting hammered so bad and delivering a hell of a game.
I got it when it came out. I was so pumped and played the shit out of it for the first 2-3 days then I started running into all sorts of issues. Plus the real time travel and stuff, there is a lot of downtime but haven't played it in a few years.

Might need to pull it outta the closet and see what its about again.
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-13-2020, 06:28 PM   #1697
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
So I've been playing No Man's Sky. I didn't buy it when it came out, of course. But I got it during the Steam winter sale and still waited until about 5 days ago to start playing it. I don't know what I was expecting after the launch disaster. But I gotta say it is pretty awesome in its current state. Enjoying the piss out of it. You gotta give them shit for releasing an unfinished game full of broken promises, but you gotta give them credit for continuing to give it their all after getting hammered so bad and delivering a hell of a game.
What would you say you're enjoying most about the game?
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-13-2020, 09:26 PM   #1698
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
What would you say you're enjoying most about the game?
Well, the storyline was kinda weird and interesting. From my understanding, that was not around on release. And I like flying around discovering new solar systems and planets and getting new upgrades for my stuff and finding new cool ships to buy.

I mean, I don't see it as a thousand hour game that I play forever, but I can probably see myself getting a couple hundred hours or more out of it. And come back to it every now and then. I like the ship hunting, got a couple really ****ing cool looking ones.

Last edited by Beef Supreme; 05-13-2020 at 09:42 PM..
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 01:44 PM   #1699
I'll be back.

Witcher III on sale for 11.99
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 05:11 PM   #1700
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Well, the storyline was kinda weird and interesting. From my understanding, that was not around on release. And I like flying around discovering new solar systems and planets and getting new upgrades for my stuff and finding new cool ships to buy.

I mean, I don't see it as a thousand hour game that I play forever, but I can probably see myself getting a couple hundred hours or more out of it. And come back to it every now and then. I like the ship hunting, got a couple really ****ing cool looking ones.

I'm thinking this may be next game I buy. Sounds like the major kinks have been worked out of it.

One of my all time favorite games was Freelancer. The best aspect of it was exploring new systems and upgrading/buying new ships.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2020, 07:31 PM   #1701
In Search of a Life

Been playing Monster Hunter lately, shit is pretty good time waster. Got it free with my graphics card. I enjoy it.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-21-2020, 03:59 PM   #1702
YOU take YOUR seat

I saw the spoilers to the last of us 2. All I have to say is LOL. The script seems something that 8chan would have written as a mockery of it.

Last edited by Bump; 05-21-2020 at 05:31 PM..
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 05:02 PM   #1703
Banned

Civ6 free on Epic.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:55 PM   #1704
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Civ6 free on Epic.
Yup I need to update my epic games store post

Time for some new stuff

Super Mega Baseball 3

Scrap Mechanic Survival

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 05-21-2020 at 07:23 PM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2020, 09:03 AM   #1705
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Bought Streets of Rage 4 and played it online with a buddy. What a blast.
I got that for pc and for Xbox if anyone wants to play
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2020, 11:28 AM   #1706
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I got that for pc and for Xbox if anyone wants to play
Gamepass huh?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2020, 08:56 AM   #1707
I got Rice cookin in the micro

bought it for PC when it came out then yeah game pass. Sweet game. Put it on easy grandpa's and 7 years olds can punch and go right
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2020, 04:47 PM   #1708
WhatUneed2Hear

Speaking of oldschool type games this just came out recently and looks really fun

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:13 AM   #1709
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Witcher III on sale for 11.99
How far are you in Witcher 3? I think I put about 180 hours into that game. Such great story lines.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:54 AM   #1710
Hockey Town

So Hundreds of hours and my entire family playing I have learned that Animal Crossing is very addicting.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.