Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2019, 12:25 PM   Topic Starter
It's just a ride.

Utah States Darwin Thompson is the next big thing

Check out the last half of this tape, from 4:57 onward. Just do it.

Now come back and tell me this kid isn't being COMPLETELY overlooked just off tape.

Stats and measurables?

PFF seems to think highly of him.
  • Ranked #4 in missed tackles forced per attempt.
  • Ranked #1 for their elusive rating.
  • Ranked #7 in breakaway percentage.
  • Ranked #7 in yard per route run.
  • Ranked #4 in % not tackled on 1st contact.

40.5” vertical, 4.40 forty, bench pressing 450 pounds, and squatting 750 this kid is MONSTER. He's only had a year starting with 151 attempts for 1044 yards at 6.9 yds/carry.

The knock on him is obvious - he played in the mountain west conference - anybody can do what he did. Okay if that's the case why isn't every RB in the mountain west averaging 6.9 yard a carry. Clearly there's something to this kid.

Also go look at Utah States out of conference schedule. They played Michigan State and he ran all over that defense. And some teams ended up ranked in this conference like Boise and Fresno.

Lastly, Chris Meck mentioned his size to me a while back and I'm sure someones going to bring it up again. Look at the kid, he's built stocky and he was legit carrying people like Lynch in the Michigan State game. And if you're still worrying about his size my argument is Phillip ****ing Lindsey who weighed almost 20 pounds less and was an inch shorter.

So there. This kid could be a damn steal in the 3rd round.

Last edited by Iconic; 03-16-2019 at 12:33 PM..
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.