Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 08:07 AM  
MVP

Royals Announce New Ballpark in "The Heart of Downtown KC"

What do you guys think about the new ballpark?

ESPN:
Spoiler!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:58 AM   #181
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
Well that is the most appropriate ad partner for the Royals I can think of.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 12:14 PM   #182
Ain't no relax!

QT logo on the official jersey? Are you ****ing serious?

Hard pass.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 12:18 PM   #183
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Hard pass.
I saw a reddit post last night where you can purchase some insanely expensive Red Sox jersey for like $430 and it's an extra $20 if you want their advertising patch included.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 12:28 PM   #184
"You like to drink?"

Couldn't even get a corp sponsor that uses a color scheme somewhere near what the Royals use huh?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 12:29 PM   #185
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:

Hard pass.
Thank god they did this. I almost forgot QT exists.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 12:30 PM   #186
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I saw a reddit post last night where you can purchase some insanely expensive Red Sox jersey for like $430 and it's an extra $20 if you want their advertising patch included.
I'm suprised they don't make you pay more to remove it.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 01:00 PM   #187
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's not because it's a truth post the vast majority of people I see going off about it being a ****ing stupid thing to do are people who are in the "but parking" or "I like the K" or it's some not leaving the suburbs argument.

There is not remotely the same as the argument of I'm not a fan of public money for private profit or funding a billionaire's stadium, it seems a lot of people are fine funding a billionaires stadium if they have parking spots and it's in a suburb.
When you propose a 2 billion dollar project and announce it to the folks who you expect to fund it. That proposal makes no mention of parking for 20 to 40 thousand folks on any given day well that sounds like just another un accounted for expense. Parking is premium Downtown and the tennents already surrounding that area may pay in leases for a certain amount of parking for their business. So yeah parking is important and needs to be part of this plan. I would soon they found a way to pay for this on their own but I am not stupid as they will get their way or walk from the area.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 01:04 PM   #188
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

Hard pass.
Sherman is a whole clown
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 01:07 PM   #189
Supporter

Seems pretty obvious that Shermans plan is to flip the team into making himself a big chunk of money.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-21-2024, 01:09 PM   #190
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Seems pretty obvious that Shermans plan is to flip the team into making himself a big chunk of money.
With that stadium he can probably double what he spent for them.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 01:12 PM   #191
Beyond the Rapids

Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 01:21 PM   #192
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
I don't think so. He purchased the team for nostalgia. Him and his wife had their first date at a Royals game.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-21-2024, 01:24 PM   #193
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
A little over a month til the vote & theres still no rendering from the Chiefs. MODOT still hasn't approved the cap for that side of the highway either.

It would be pretty stupid to vote for this as it's rushed and not clearly planned out.
I just don’t like giving losers anything nice. Wish we could move the royals to the tbones stadium until they have 3 consecutive seasons over .500

I would never live in Jackson county though so my opinion doesn’t matter
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 01:29 PM   #194
Ain't no relax!

This ****ing team, man....

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 01:44 PM   #195
MVP

Idk if it’s worse, but the OKC Thunder have a giant “Love’s” patch on their jersey.

Tbf though Love’s are pretty nice as far as truck stops go.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.