Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2021, 09:52 AM  
In Search of a Life

Eric Fisher to the Colts

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:14 AM   #136
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
How about when it goes to 18?
I love the extended season. My only complaint is that they didn't build in a second bye week.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:30 AM   #137
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I love the extended season. My only complaint is that they didn't build in a second bye week.
I think that'll happen too, 18 games also makes expansion easier..

I think the end game is:
18 games
2 byes
40 teams
Expanded playoffs

This could easily expand the season 4-6 weeks with more teams, more games, more playoffs the league revenue goes way up.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:38 AM   #138
11-5, baby

Quote:

I think the end game is:
18 games
2 byes
40 teams
Expanded playoffs

This could easily expand the season 4-6 weeks with more teams, more games, more playoffs the league revenue goes way up.
Shoot me now.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:50 AM   #139
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
The Bears gave up their first this year, next year, and 2 other picks to get Fields.
The Colts gave up a 3rd this year and a 2nd/1st next year.

They gave up quite a bit less to get Wentz.
They did give up less, but did they get the better product? When I meant cheaper, I meant salary wise.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-11-2021, 12:05 PM   #140
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

I think the end game is:
18 games
2 byes
40 teams
Expanded playoffs

40 teams?

The NFL already has to wade through all those shitty players every offseason. Now we're going to further dilute the talent we have out there by throwing on a few more Nick Keizers to even the good teams? And if your team is terrible, it's going to be REALLY terrible if some of these training camp clods are now a part of your 53.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:15 PM   #141
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

I think the end game is:
18 games
2 byes
40 teams
Expanded playoffs

**** more teams. They need to expand roster sizes.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 01:22 PM   #142
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I watched a bit of The Spring League late last night on FS1.

I don’t know who I feel more sorry for: The players, the coaches or the viewers.

The players have to PAY $2,100 dollars to get a tryout. They’re not paid for their play and must provide their own health insurance. The league covers their room and board once on the team and that’s it.

The world does not need more NFL teams or leagues.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 01:36 PM   #143
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

I don’t know who I feel more sorry for: The players, the coaches or the viewers.

The players have to PAY $2,100 dollars to get a tryout. They’re not paid for their play and must provide their own health insurance. The league covers their room and board once on the team and that’s it.

Getting rid of NFL Europe was a bad idea, IMO.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:49 PM   #144
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Bingo. They need to make sure teams have every opportunity to avoid situations like the Chiefs in the SB.

I hate their rules about IR returns. Every single player should be able to return to help their team if they are able.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 02:05 PM   #145
Veteran

Imagine the Chiefs first round pick being the 40th pick of the draft.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:10 PM   #146
Banned!

Quote:

That's horrible. Who the **** is watching THAT?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:11 PM   #147
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
God I hate the new 17 game schedule.

**** the owners for their rapacious greed and the players for going along with it.
Exactly this.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:12 PM   #148
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Exactly this.
On the plus side, finishing 13-3 is no longer possible. LOL
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 02:15 PM   #149
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:

When the UFL (United Football League) started like 10 years ago (and ended almost immediately) they had like 5 teams, brought in some has beens like Jeff Garcia (the Omaha Nighthawks quarterback) but there were some young guys that were trying to make NFL rosters.

The problem was, they played in the fall, so they competed against HS, College and the NFL. Idiots. I think if they would have partnered with the NFL, they could have had a Spring Football "feeder league" like NFL Europe and we could have had football year around. Get some smaller markets like Omaha, Savannah, Tucson, whatever, and get together like 12 teams for NFL teams to send players to, and cut their teeth that way. I dunno, I think it could work.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:18 PM   #150
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
My God, man. It's an achilles, not a haglund. It's not a death sentence!
Remember- that Haglund's shit started with a Hobo Achilles tear.

Has Fish grown a beard? Does he look like a hippie?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.