Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2021, 09:08 AM   #8386
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
AMC leaving the station?
The swing trader in me says take your 2 day, 8% gain and leave.

The MTG in me says let’s ride!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 09:08 AM   #8387
Prestige Worldwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Did you buy in aftermarket hours? I've noticed that happens to me sometimes with td Ameritrade.
Nope.

I purchased it back on Tuesday and havent touched it. The purchase price was correct yesterday.

Trying to guilt the wife to sit on the phone with them customer service.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2021, 09:18 AM   #8388
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

This is the way.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:00 AM   #8389
Fish are scared of me

If you're in AMC you need to watch

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:00 AM   #8390
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I’m at work.

Tell me what this is about.

Thanks.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:04 AM   #8391
MVP

Quote:
The swing trader in me says take your 2 day, 8% gain and leave.

I think this is reddits teaser stock to mess with us.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:08 AM   #8392
Fish are scared of me

Was reading yesterday the twitter and redditt accounts related to AMC were being bombarded with profanity and racial slurs to get the channels shut down. The Hedge funds are some evil MFers and lowlifes. I hope this all pans out and ****s them real good.

Watch this interview with Cramer explain how the **** everybody and don't give a shit because he was one of them doing it

https://youtu.be/W90V_DyPJTs
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:20 AM   #8393
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I’m at work.

Thanks.
Fintel is putting out misinformation about the short shares and borrowing rate. The hedgies have them in their pocket just like RH. Trying to scare people into selling.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:22 AM   #8394
I'll be back.

Sounds like they are trying to stop AMC from going nuclear like what happened with GME.

Also sounds like they are a dam trying to hold back the pacific ocean that's about ready to burst...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:24 AM   #8395
MVP

Quote:
I’m at work.

Thanks.
He says he holds his position on AMC and encourages us to buy more and hold.

He says now there are more lenders out there to buy AMC to short for hedge funds to borrow.

This helps inflate the stock more and increase the volume for a squeeze.

He says the trajectory of the chart points upwards.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:25 AM   #8396
Mod Team

Quote:
Sounds like they are trying to stop AMC from going nuclear like what happened with GME.

Also sounds like they are a dam trying to hold back the pacific ocean that's about ready to burst...
I’m here to MTG this thing.

Upgrade my 2007 Honda Civic to a 2017 Nissan Altima.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:25 AM   #8397
I'll be back.

Between that and every AMC theater in America making huge profits this summer I am strongly considering buying in now.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:28 AM   #8398
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Between that and every AMC theater in America making huge profits this summer I am strongly considering buying in now.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:29 AM   #8399
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Please don't cause it to tank.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:30 AM   #8400
Mod Team

Quote:
Yesterday at 9.90 was buy in.

YOLO