Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2020, 02:16 PM  
Banned

Iconic movie scenes....

....we all have our favorites, one of mine...

That got me searching out a book on Doc Holliday, what an interesting guy he was.

https://www.google.com/books/edition...sec=frontcover

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-06-2020 at 02:32 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:42 PM   #106
My Mamma Says

Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 06:55 PM   #107
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
This is one of my favorite shootout scenes. From the 1980 movie Long Riders.

This movie seems to have dropped off into obscurity, which is a shame. It's about the James/Younger gang, and all the actors playing the various brothers are brothers in real life. Starring the Keaches, the Caradines, the Quaids and the Guests. One of my favorite westerns.
It has fallen into obscurity as I know nothing about it. But I just checked and what do you know? It is currently available on Prime. So guess what I'll be watching shortly?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:09 PM   #108
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Was gonna name my boy Jefferson because of this movie (but had Twins and my wife wanted to match first initials; older daughter already started with a J, so do I, so we'd have had 4 'J' names in the house and it would've seemed like we did it on purpose so I had to audible). Just a phenomenal movie.

It also sent me on a bit of a "watch anything with Claude Rains in it" streak; he really turns that sort of paternalistic charm up to 11 in "Here Comes Mr. Jordan". One of the most criminally underrated actors from Hollywood's Golden Age. No idea why he stays under the radar; probably because he was mostly a career supporting actor. But it's hard to say anyone did it better.

Love that 'you've had your six' clip as well. First time I watched Dr. No was a bit after I'd seen pretty much all the rest of them and seeing Bond just flat murder someone in cold blood like that was jarring.

Favorite Bond scene:

This scene just kills me every time, especially within the context of the symbolism all throughout the movie. Ultimately there's Skyfall and then there's every other Bond movie (some truly very good ones included) far behind it. I've seen the movie over a dozen times and every time there are a handful of moments throughout it where I just say "goddamn this movie is incredible"
As someone who shares a name starting with J with two other brothers, you probably made the right decision. Dad would go to call one of us and just start going down the roll call until he hit name he wanted. Though if it were a case of someone being in trouble he typically didn't start at the top with me but, started with the middle son as his odds of hitting the name he wanted on the first try were exponentially higher that way.

I'll put the "You've had your six" scene up with any 007 scene out there. It is just a completely dispassionate murder. He wasn't going to get anything of use out of him so it's just, "Well, bye." A side of Bond that should be shown a bit more often but, sadly hasn't.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:59 PM   #109
**** the Raiders

Old 04-09-2020, 08:11 PM   #110
**** the Raiders

Old 04-09-2020, 08:18 PM   #111
Shaken. Not stirred.

007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:20 PM   #112
In Mahomes I trust!

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:32 PM   #113
**** the Raiders

Old 04-09-2020, 08:38 PM   #114
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
And then there's this gem from 1917. Still can't believe it didn't win best picture.

And I cant believe you think it should, He is using a SMLE MKIII scout rifle in this scene. This movie is only "cool" because it is one continuous scene, Please explain why you think this movie was so incredible? After the trap mine scene and the German pilot scene as well as the mother with child scene which was absolutely ridiculous! Yes, I saw it in the theater with my father in law in an XD theater. It was a good movie but not as deserving as you proclaim.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:39 PM   #115
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
EXCELLENT PLAY! Sound effects in this scene are incredible!

Last edited by Stryker; 04-09-2020 at 09:02 PM..
Old 04-09-2020, 08:42 PM   #116
**** the Raiders

Old 04-09-2020, 08:52 PM   #117
**** the Raiders

Old 04-09-2020, 08:53 PM   #118
In Mahomes I trust!

Old 04-09-2020, 08:56 PM   #119
**** the Raiders

Old 04-09-2020, 08:57 PM   #120
In Mahomes I trust!

Heat shootout scene...