Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-13-2022, 03:23 PM  
Suupraa Geniuuusss

This is the Future of the NFL

I watched the Herd last night on YT and he brought this up, and unfortunately i agree.

The NFL is never going to relax their restrictions on how a QB may/may not be tackled, and the league wants QBs protected even more than ever before, as w saw the fallout after the Tua thing.

So forget highlight reels of pass rushers lighting up the screen with a dramatic game-changing sack sooner rather than later, people. It's heading rapidly towards two-hand touch on the QB.

But in the very immediate future, we can look forward to this example of how the league is going to want QBs 'sacked.'

https://www.nfl.com/videos/maxx-cros...ack-on-mahomes

What do you suppose Pat's dress size is anyway?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 03:58 PM   #16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Exactly, he is the recipient of a lot of late hits. I keep waiting for a flag and they never come.
I predict one coming Sunday
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 04:14 PM   #17
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yup. It's going to be just like when we were kids playing neighborhood ball in the street.
You mean when I was running at top speed for a TD and someone pushed me hard from behind and I went flying to the pavement and when I put my hands out to break my fall that my palms got torn up like they went through a cheese grater and slowly bled all over and I had small pieces of sand all embedded in my palms mixed with oozing blood and then when I checked my knees they have slivers of skin curled up while a nice trail of blood found it's way into my sneakers.

You mean like that?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 04:53 PM   #18
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
If ratings drop significantly because of this (they won't), the NFL will modify the rules. The league cares about making money above all else.
I don't know. 2 weeks ago I asked my 19 year old son and his buddies "Want to watch Mahomes vs Brady?" They barely paid attention for the 10 min or so that they watched. Yet they are glued to the MLB playoffs and were all glued to the Bruins Caps last night. I straight up ask them why they aren't interested in football and get answers like "It's almost flag football." "It's rigged." "NFL isn't a competition it's a reality show."

I'll probably never stop watching because I've been a fan 40+ years but a lot of people are really getting turned off by the officials completely taking over the game.
the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 05:06 PM   #19
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
The last sack of Mahomes, the defender moved ("Threw?") Patrick from the right side of the defenders body to his left side, the same as the sack of Brady that drew a flag. I'm not saying it should or should not have been called, just that it is not consistent.
That sack also happened after the RTP call on Jones. Still no flag.

If Mahomes played for Dallas, Green Bay, LA or any other league favorite markets/franchises he gets that call the majority of the time.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 05:10 PM   #20
Special Teams ACE!!!

If 2 hand touch or some form of it had been in place Mahomes’ entire career, how many spectacular plays would we have been denied because the play would be blown dead?

Too many to count.

The league won’t do that.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 05:16 PM   #21
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Mahomes is literally the face of the NFL and has already forced 2 OT rule changes in 4 years.

The league doesn't have anything out for Mahomes, you all need to get over your PTSD from pre-Mahomes.
What?? Do you think Mahomes gets the same RTP calls Brady/Rodgers/Burrow get??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 05:19 PM   #22
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
What?? Do you think Mahomes gets the same RTP calls Brady/Rodgers/Burrow get??
He does not. Though the reality nearly no QB does. Tua will going forward, so long as MIA remains relevant.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 05:30 PM   #23
Thread I will end you.......

no flag for this:
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 05:33 PM   #24
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
no flag for this:
Yeah, and I loved how they said "it was nearly identical to the Brady sack," okay yeah they were both twisted and thrown down, but as i recall, Brady was almost gently laid to rest, while Pat was pretty violently slung down. Brady gets the flag, Pat, well, apparently **** him.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 05:41 PM   #25
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Exactly, he is the recipient of a lot of late hits. I keep waiting for a flag and they never come.
They never come because MGM prefers tight games...and the Chiefs are the bane of their existence when it comes to point spreads.

They dont want to actively help KC score more...notice how both ridiculous penalties on Jones came on possession changing plays?
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 05:47 PM   #26
YOU take YOUR seat

It's going to eventually lead to no touching of the QB allowed. No pass rushing, defensive players won't be allowed to cross the line of scrimmage and will just have to sit there by the line waiting to make sure he doesn't run and if the QB does run they still won't be allowed to tackle them. That's the future
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 05:56 PM
Pepe Silvia
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia. Reason: Wrong thread.
Old 10-13-2022, 06:05 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
They never come because MGM prefers tight games...and the Chiefs are the bane of their existence when it comes to point spreads.

They dont want to actively help KC score more...notice how both ridiculous penalties on Jones came on possession changing plays?
How about the Raiders holding penalty on Chiefs missed field goal? KC got 7 points on that drive instead of 0 after the missed kick.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-13-2022, 06:09 PM   #28
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post

Yes and both games the Chiefs were pretty heavy favorites with most of the Vegas bets placed on them.

Just coincidence I guess.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 06:32 PM   #29
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
How about the Raiders holding penalty on Chiefs missed field goal? KC got 7 points on that drive instead of 0 after the missed kick.
Make up for the ridiculous roughing the passer. That call was just as bad
the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-13-2022, 06:35 PM   #30
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Yeah, that one was just as bad, maybe worse.